Tx Border Control

Help Support CattleToday:

It's gotten worse today.
"Unrest broke out shortly after a flight carrying single adult men arrived and released the men to Haitian authorities on the tarmac. Then, the source said, several of the men stormed another recently arrived flight carrying families."

and

DEL RIO, Texas — Haitian (im)migrants who were being transported on a federally contracted private bus away from the border revolted during the ride and overtook control of the commercial vehicle before escaping, according to two law enforcement officials.

Last edited:
Why were they being taken to San Antonio? Notice they couldnt confirm which agency was handling it. Remember me saying Texas was going after the Biden administration for "processing" illegals at basically blacks sites that ice, homeland security, and othe federal agencies that are suppose to handle it did not know about, and then turning them loose.

They said we don't need a border wall, but if we had a border wall/fence along the river the situation at Del Rio would not be happening.

Migrants cross the weir on the river and then they are in Texas and the United States. The weir river crossing is about a 1/2 mile from the border fence at the border patrol station.

Should've built the wall.
del rio.JPG

Why were they being taken to San Antonio? Notice they couldnt confirm which agency was handling it. Remember me saying Texas was going after the Biden administration for "processing" illegals at basically blacks sites that ice, homeland security, and other federal agencies that are suppose to handle it did not know about, and then turning them loose.
International flights to Haiti departed from the bigger airport in San Antonio.
All flights from Del Rio go to only 3 other smaller airports and ultimately to DFW with stops in SA and Austin.
American Eagle is the biggest carrier operating from Del Rio.

No, I don't remember you (or anyone else) saying that but if it's on the internet, it must be true.

International flights to Haiti departed from the bigger airport in San Antonio.
All flights from Del Rio go to only 3 other smaller airports and ultimately to DFW with stops in SA and Austin.
American Eagle is the biggest carrier operating from Del Rio.

No, I don't remember you (or anyone else) saying that but if it's on the internet, it must be true.
That was straight from officers working on it. I try to leave all the enet articles to you sir.

Last edited:
They said we don't need a border wall, but if we had a border wall/fence along the river the situation at Del Rio would not be happening.

Migrants cross the weir on the river and then they are in Texas and the United States. The weir river crossing is about a 1/2 mile from the border fence at the border patrol station.

Should've built the wall.
View attachment 8492

They kept bringing up the cost of the wall as why we couldnt do it. I guarantee you we would have been money ahead. What kind of bill is this going to cost alone? What does a bus trip plus a flight for 15,000 people cost plus all the manpower on the ground.

I don't think many in congress (if anyone) took that cost objection seriously. It was and still is 100% politics. (for Son of Butch, that is 2 in the executive branch, 100 US senators, 435 members of the US House of Representatives for a total of 537).

I don't think many in congress (if anyone) took that cost objection seriously. It was and still is 100% politics. (for Son of Butch, that is 2 in the executive branch, 100 US senators, 435 members of the US House of Representatives for a total of 537).
You forgot to list the Deep State players who actually run the show.

3 flights of immigrants let go in USA yesterday, 1 in Maine, 1 in NY and one in Florida. They are not sending them all back

Problem with the border is ammo and fuel prices have gone out of sight. Backhoe tires have increased 25% in the last 2 months. Shortages everywhere due to holding so many ships off the ports to unload. Best way to create a shortage is not to unload the imports...

The picture in the op is good for getting a lot of emotionally charged reactionary responses. I saw another wider angle picture somewhere else on the internet that showed another man just in front of the one that the agent had hold of. He was also carrying a bag.
The context is needed before anyone draws nefarious conclusions.
When @Bigfoot pointed out that the sacks appeared to contain styrofoam food boxes, it kind of painted a possible picture of context for me. My take on the image at face value is that those individuals had absconded with more food than was intended for them.
I can't even imagine trying to hand out food or any other items to that large number of people in those circumstances.
I have been a part of some outreach ministry projects, and have an understanding of how it is dealing with 50-75 people. When you're in the back of a truck handing out supplies and people crowding around reaching and screaming and me, me, me, it gets hectic. Then inevitably, you hear so and so took mine, or so and so got more than somebody else. It can get pretty heated, and you have to try to explain that when the supply is gone there is no more, and even though we believed that those things did happen we couldn't really do anything about it.
It takes a lot of man hours as well as money to prepare and distribute food like that. For several years I helped at a church that did that on a weekly bases, and was involved at times with each step of the process, from shopping, preparing, and distribution. The folks that were in charge of managing it had a tough job of trying to maintain an adequate amount of supplies without running short and without over supplying, because it was on a donation and budgeted basis. If someone took too much it could short others.
That situation in at the Texas border has got to be a mass of confusion with people likely trying to grab whatever food or supplies they can, as that has probably been how they have been conditioned to do. I'm thinking that agent on horseback was trying to recover food that had been swiped, and probably that was just one of many instances of folks taking more than and before it was intended to be handed out.

The picture in the op is good for getting a lot of emotionally charged reactionary responses. I saw another wider angle picture somewhere else on the internet that showed another man just in front of the one that the agent had hold of. He was also carrying a bag.
The context is needed before anyone draws nefarious conclusions.
When @Bigfoot pointed out that the sacks appeared to contain styrofoam food boxes, it kind of painted a possible picture of context for me. My take on the image at face value is that those individuals had absconded with more food than was intended for them.
I can't even imagine trying to hand out food or any other items to that large number of people in those circumstances.
I have been a part of some outreach ministry projects, and have an understanding of how it is dealing with 50-75 people. When you're in the back of a truck handing out supplies and people crowding around reaching and screaming and me, me, me, it gets hectic. Then inevitably, you hear so and so took mine, or so and so got more than somebody else. It can get pretty heated, and you have to try to explain that when the supply is gone there is no more, and even though we believed that those things did happen we couldn't really do anything about it.
It takes a lot of man hours as well as money to prepare and distribute food like that. For several years I helped at a church that did that on a weekly bases, and was involved at times with each step of the process, from shopping, preparing, and distribution. The folks that were in charge of managing it had a tough job of trying to maintain an adequate amount of supplies without running short and without over supplying, because it was on a donation and budgeted basis. If someone took too much it could short others.
That situation in at the Texas border has got to be a mass of confusion with people likely trying to grab whatever food or supplies they can, as that has probably been how they have been conditioned to do. I'm thinking that agent on horseback was trying to recover food that had been swiped, and probably that was just one of many instances of folks taking more than and before it was intended to be handed out.
He's got 2 sacks. His face looks more like he's playing keep away, than running for his life.

Latest posts