TX A&M

Help Support CattleToday:

John Reb":3qfdspyn said:
are you ladies, I stand to be corrected, fellas, ready for some football??
Hey there John Reb. Let's not start this potential rivalry trying to be a smart azz or disrespectful, ok?? Yes I hope we're ready but Spurrier always brings a good team. You might beat us 40 points if this year's defense is anything like last year. But we'll show up anyway. :nod:

Bad year would be the only way to describe it. It wouldn't make it past the filters if we called it what it deserves. Reports from practice sounds good this year so maybe Roper is the change we need.

Go Gators!

TexasBred":1ech6kmn said:
JSCATTLE":1ech6kmn said:
We had bad year last year . But I think this year will be different . Go Gators .
Bad year??? Fear not, the Gators will do well. ;-)
They should do better than last cause they don't have to play Georgia southern.

M5farm":2rnv462q said:
TexasBred":2rnv462q said:
JSCATTLE":2rnv462q said:
We had bad year last year . But I think this year will be different . Go Gators .

:shock: :shock: :lol: It's all hype at this point, they need to get on the field and get going. Also M5, as I was listening to national talk radio today, not local, the analyst had the championship game being played with Florida State and Oregon for the title. It would be fun .... But all hype.

Oh and Go Ducks!

M5farm":1jq2ah39 said:
TexasBred":1jq2ah39 said:
JSCATTLE":1jq2ah39 said:
Yea no excuse for losing to georgia southern. By the end of the season they had walk- ons starting at linebacker . And a 4 th string qb that couldn't throw the ball 20 yards . 17 1st and second string guys out . This time last year 3 starters were out for the season so I guess 0 injuries now is a good start . It would have been hard to field a complete team if you combined florida and Georgia's teams, both had so many injuries . So here's to a injury free year for all of our teams. :wave:

M5farm":2xcnsz03 said:
TexasBred":2xcnsz03 said:
JSCATTLE":2xcnsz03 said:

:lol2: :lol: :lol2:
That's a low blow M5!

TB, I did not intend to disrespect anyone... especially you. It's just not my nature to do so. Just an attempt at some Southern college football banter. SEC football to be more specific.... I do believe you are being more than generous with your prediction.... I feel twenty-seven points would be more realistic..... Go Cocks..... John Reb

Deepsouth":3k4ir9wm said:
M5farm":3k4ir9wm said:
JSCATTLE":3k4ir9wm said:
We had bad year last year . But I think this year will be different . Go Gators

:lol2: :lol: :lol2:
That's a low blow M5!
I heard that they had a channel dedicated to nothing but gator football
The history channel
:nod:

We should start a pool, winner is the closes to guessing how many crab legs get thrown on the field at Florida State games ....... Couldn't help myself and I'm not even a gator fan.

No the florida that had your game cocks beat until the last few min of the 4 th quarter last year with a 4 th string qb and a depleted team . The outcome will be more like 12 season in g ville when y'all visit this year . Some genius allowed rapist Winston answer questions asked by "fans" yesterday on twitter. Big mistake for their pr guy .

Alan":j8h2j56o said:
We should start a pool, winner is the closes to guessing how many crab legs get thrown on the field at Florida State games ....... Couldn't help myself and I'm not even a gator fan.
I can't wait to see the signs on game day if the go to a fla st game lol.

John Reb":37ju97bu said:
TB, I did not intend to disrespect anyone... especially you. It's just not my nature to do so. Just an attempt at some Southern college football banter. SEC football to be more specific.... I do believe you are being more than generous with your prediction.... I feel twenty-seven points would be more realistic..... Go Cocks..... John Reb
I can only hope we can keep it that close. How about 67--40 ?? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Well TB, that crow taste a little tainted this morning. A&M handily dished out a whooping. The next time I give a prediction, I'll ask to confer with you first..... Go Aggie's.... :oops:

John Reb":2uubh2di said:
Well TB, that crow taste a little tainted this morning. A&M handily dished out a whooping. The next time I give a prediction, I'll ask to confer with you first..... Go Aggie's.... :oops:
Hey bud...you saw my prediction. I was picking SC to win... Shows how much I know about this stuff. BTW did the "ladies" from Aggieland get out of town ok?? ;-) Best wishes for the remainder of the year... :nod:

TexasBred":3vrqbga0 said:
John Reb":3vrqbga0 said:
Hey bud...you saw my prediction. I was picking SC to win... Shows how much I know about this stuff. BTW did the "ladies" from Aggieland get out of town ok?? ;-) Best wishes for the remainder of the year... :nod:

"BTW did the "ladies" from Aggieland get out of town ok??"

No, half of them are still loading up the free furniture they were given. Thanks neighbor.... hope to see TX A&M in Atlanta. See? I'm feeling better already...

Latest posts