twister

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
On the way home from shopping tonight I saw this thing in the sky it looked like a stream of black smoke twisting around in the air, but there are no chimney's near by, when we got home and saw the NEWS it said it was a twister that didn't touch down, thankfully. not seen one like that before. It has been very windy the last two days, glad not as windy as a lot of you have had.

chrisy":79qwfhn9 said:
On the way home from shopping tonight I saw this thing in the sky it looked like a stream of black smoke twisting around in the air, but there are no chimney's near by, when we got home and saw the NEWS it said it was a twister that didn't touch down, thankfully. not seen one like that before. It has been very windy the last two days, glad not as windy as a lot of you have had.
how common are they over there??? those that had never seen one.. got all they wanted to last week, as you know... one man on the local news interviewd .. said i thought a tornado was suppose to be skinny at the botton and get bigger at the top..?? not this one, it was big all the way down..

Latest posts