TV SHOWS

Help Support CattleToday:

just sunday I was passing thru the house and the movie Big Country was on....put my butt in a chair and saw it through....

Gregory Peck and Charleton Heston and Chuck Connors....great movie....

pdfangus":2cvfj8gu said:
just sunday I was passing thru the house and the movie Big Country was on....put my butt in a chair and saw it through....

haha. you ,me , and Double V were all watching it at the same time.

BTW I like Justified a lot. Apparently I ain't as tough as Melking but ole Raylan is my hero .

greybeard":7pckm136 said:
House and NCIS (the original)

NCIS has long been one of my favs.....I have liked it ever since Harmon debuted as an NCIS guy on the old show JAG....

I have begun to be a little fretted where the toughest guy on the show had to be a woman...I definitely was not a Ziva phile and I have no interest in having her back and neiter would the real Tony..and now they have switched to where the smartest guy on the show has to be a woman.....I am so tired of political correctness dominating everything even my favorite Tee Vee show....

at least on NCIS Los Angeles.....also a semi spin off....(in the original the west coast base was at San Diego which is where is should have been).....but at least the tougest guy is a big black dude.... :deadhorse:

About the only fairly current shows that I'll stop and watch if I happen to see it as I go by is Myth Busters. Those guys have WAY too much fun

pdfangus":29y3trj9 said:

On Saturday I had scraped the manure off the slab and put down fresh bedding for the heifer. Came in for some late breakfast and turned on the TV. Big Country was on so I put my butt in a chair. Good movie. I felt like I should be dong something else but it was raining outside and there was a western on........ seems like I waste most of Saturday but a guy needs a day of doing nothing once in a while.

Shawshank Redemption. I own the movie but still watch it when it plays from time to time. Otherwise, Bonanza or COPS.

Latest posts