trying to post pic

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH

Reaction score
hereford008.jpg
1 year old bottle calf.JHH

JHH-
those arent very good pictures. in the first one, i cant see the animals head. in the second one all i can see is the animals head. try getting lower next time you take the picture and center yourself with the cow so the front or back doesnt look disproportionate. and try to get all of the animal in the pic.
Also, what are those things on the heifers, sandspurs? that bottle calf turned out pretty good! and she ground ties..

Not very good pics are they!Will try to do better next time.Those are cuckabers(spelling?) on both of them.Had them
in next to some set aside ground for some pasture that we ended up getting rented but was not in very good shape.JHH

If I got the first ones head in the picture some would just want me to dehorn her :) . Will try tonight to get pic of herd bull,just got the camera and like playing with it.JHH

I saw them earlier but I can't see them now. You're using photobucket...my guess is that there's a limit to the amount of bandwidth you can use each day and you've exceeded that amount.

You haven't done anything wrong, the site probably just has a limit to the amount of bandwidth a user can use per day. Need to find a site with more bandwidth or pay for a little extra if you're planning on posting lots of pictures. ;-)

Or we'll have to wait 'til tomorrow to look at the pictures again. Everything usually resets on a daily basis.