Try this

Help Support CattleToday:

That is too cool. How in the world can that work? I tried it without using the mouse or talking or anything that I could see that would let them know the number I picked. Freaky.

That is spooky. How in the world does that work? Sooner or later I will have to know how that works.

Larry

Ok, here is the answer. Every time you add those two numbers together and subtract from the original number you end up with a multiple of 9. If you will look the next time every number that is a multiple of 9 has the same symbol, they literally can not miss. They change the symbol each time to keep you from catching on. Now I can sleep tonight. ;-)

Larry

larryshoat":xyho02k1 said:
Ok, here is the answer. Every time you add those two numbers together and subtract from the original number you end up with a multiple of 9. If you will look the next time every number that is a multiple of 9 has the same symbol, they literally can not miss. They change the symbol each time to keep you from catching on. Now I can sleep tonight. ;-)

Larry

Your the man.

I noticed that every 9 symbols were the same. but still very clever, If I had not read the post above it would have taken me a little longer to work it out. :tiphat:

Latest posts