Trouble with Alerts

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne I just haven't posted much in a few years now. It may only have one or two or all the numbers pertains to one comment I made.

It clears all of the alerts once it has been clicked on.

I did notice that you can mark them as unread and they will stay that way until you click on each.

Pushed an update this morning.

It's working as expected. If you want to see them more in detail, click Show All

No - not like it used to be. When we clicked on the bell, then clicked on the alert - it would change color, so we knew it was clicked. Now, you cannot tell what has been checked.
Correction - now it says "read like - 2 minutes ago READ. OK, that works.

Last edited:
It is working as expected. Look for the words, unread, and read instead solely relying the change of the color.

Absolutely not right. Used to have a number on the bell indicating how many new msgs there were. Now, you click on bell - number completely gone. It might read "8", when you clicked it it would read "7" , etc.
ALL messages say "Mark Unread". Why would "I" click on "Mark Unread"? When you click "Mark Unread" it changes to "Mark read".
To me - and I might not be the brightest - if I SEE "Unread", it should mean I have NOT read it. If I see "READ' it should mean I read it. Every single one of my messages read "
Go back to the system you used to have. This is a pain in the butt. They used to fade or change colors - something - it was easy to SEE if you had more to check. Also, I thought this new system when I read a post, the bell msg would CHANGE to "read 11 minutes ago" and I didn't need to read it. NO. They ALL change to "read 1 minutes ago". My bell was just showing "1" in red. I clicked on it and the message already says "read 1 minute ago". I have NOT read the msg.
  1. Named'em Tamed'em replied to the thread Daily Chuckle. There may be more posts after this.

2. MurraysMutts reacted to your post in the thread delete with Like Like.
  3. M
    Mrcopier replied to the thread delete. There may be more posts after this.
  4. R
    R lazy 7 reacted to your post in the thread City fox ? with Like Like.

Attachments

• 1691331691382.gif
    1691331691382.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
Absolutely not right. Used to have a number on the bell indicating how many new msgs there were. Now, you click on bell - number completely gone. It might read "8", when you clicked it it would read "7" , etc.
ALL messages say "Mark Unread". Why would "I" click on "Mark Unread"? When you click "Mark Unread" it changes to "Mark read".
To me - and I might not be the brightest - if I SEE "Unread", it should mean I have NOT read it. If I see "READ' it should mean I read it. Every single one of my messages read "
Go back to the system you used to have. This is a pain in the butt. They used to fade or change colors - something - it was easy to SEE if you had more to check. Also, I thought this new system when I read a post, the bell msg would CHANGE to "read 11 minutes ago" and I didn't need to read it. NO. They ALL change to "read 1 minutes ago". My bell was just showing "1" in red. I clicked on it and the message already says "read 1 minute ago". I have NOT read the msg.
  1. Named'em Tamed'em replied to the thread Daily Chuckle. There may be more posts after this.

2. MurraysMutts reacted to your post in the thread delete with View attachment 33504 Like.
  3. M
    Mrcopier replied to the thread delete. There may be more posts after this.
  4. R
    R lazy 7 reacted to your post in the thread City fox ? with View attachment 33505 Like.
Yep.
When I click the bell it automatically says I've read em all. No matter how many messages I have.
It didn't used to do that until I actually read them!!
Very frustrating but I can make it work.

Latest posts