Trouble at home....

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
I was at the gas station my wife took me to lunch today for real food before she went to work. I decided to return a nice gesture and fill her truck up. While we were standing outside talking we heard something ticking like H.LL we turned around and it was a newer chevy suburban maybe 2 years old if that. I said I think her motor is out of oil from the sounds of it. I said im going to tell her she needs my wife says well keep your dipstick to yourself and hurry back so i can go to work. I went over said excuse me maam but I think your suv is out of oil from the sounds of it. She proceeds to tell me thank you sir but I know I said well if you run in get a few quarts I don't mind putting them in for you. She said aww you are so sweet but my husband is an A-H... that never listens to me or the kids and locks himself into his mancave and plays video games all the time. She said he told me he was going to change it months ago and never did then i told him a month ago the oil light was on he said he was going to add oil and never did so this will be his fault and his bill. I heard wifes truck start up and said ok well thats my q I gotta run. I hope everything works out for you. I left got in the truck wife his a huge grin on her face and asked how many car seats were in my g/f's suv and been teasing me ever since. I can deal with the teasing for a few days but man when that guy gets that bill for the crate motor and installation i bet he wont be buying very many video games. I did however tell my wife her husband was neglecting his obligations but when i was near the suv I saw 5 car seats so I said well I know what HES NOT neglecting :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Since its that girls vehicle I can't understand why she can't take the initiative to just carry it to a Jiffy Lube and have them do it for her. What is she thinking?

Guessing she's busy with the 5 kids? I'd be learning how to put the oil in myself and finding him his own man cave elsewhere. There are times I think we're losing a generation to videogames. Had a friend whose smart young son almost failed out of college. Couldn't put them down.

My wife told me as we were driving aren't you glad I know how to do that atleast. I said yes. Our kids have tablets and we only let them use them on the weekends. We also only loaded learning programs on them but kids still love them. If they get a good report card we let them download a game and play it on the weekend they got there report card wife deletes it sunday night then following weekend back to learning games. Jo jiffy lube is better than no lube at all . Video games are a downfall to society IMO I never wanted to be or go inside much less sit in front of a tv screen all day I was active. I admit I had a atari and nintendo but rarely used it and they still work today lol I did play all day when it was raining and weather was bad.

skyhightree1":33eyh07x said:
My wife told me as we were driving aren't you glad I know how to do that atleast. I said yes. Our kids have tablets and we only let them use them on the weekends. We also only loaded learning programs on them but kids still love them. If they get a good report card we let them download a game and play it on the weekend they got there report card wife deletes it sunday night then following weekend back to learning games. Jo jiffy lube is better than no lube at all . Video games are a downfall to society IMO I never wanted to be or go inside much less sit in front of a tv screen all day I was active. I admit I had a atari and nintendo but rarely used it and they still work today lol I did play all day when it was raining and weather was bad.
Dam, the only video game I ever played was pong. Didn;t take long to lose interest in that

dun":20sswvit said:
skyhightree1":20sswvit said:
Dam, the only video game I ever played was pong. Didn;t take long to lose interest in that

Atari the only game I had was Donkey Kong :lol:

Latest posts