Triple S tonic

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Does anyone in here take that stuff ? I took some and felt like I was 16 again that stuff gave me some serious energy.

skyhightree1":1wxtq1zh said:
Does anyone in here take that stuff ? I took some and felt like I was 16 again that stuff gave me some serious energy.
Haven't seen 3 6's in years but haven't been looking. Is "Fix a Flat" listed among the ingredients?

TexasBred":2x4dj75s said:
skyhightree1":2x4dj75s said:
Haven't seen 3 6's in years but haven't been looking. Is "Fix a Flat" listed among the ingredients?

:lol2: fix a flat

SSS Tonic:
A Civil War captain in the Georgia Light Artillery, Charles Swift originally bought the formula for his tonic from Irwin Dennard, a plantation owner from Perry, Georgia. According to legend, in 1821 Dennard gave some Creek Indians a suit of clothes for the recipe of herbs and roots (swamp sumac from Alabama, Queen's Delight from South Georgia, and sumac from North Georgia). His slaves found the medicine he bottled highly palatable, perhaps because of its high alcohol content, and regularly used it to cure indigestion.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~abw/char ... story.html

Deepsouth":8on0o7pa said:
Dang Sky, you drink it!? I thought you were talking about something to put on your hair!

I don't have enough hair for hair care products :lol2: Yes sir you drink it gives you a lot of energy.

greybeard":8on0o7pa said:
SSS Tonic:
A Civil War captain in the Georgia Light Artillery, Charles Swift originally bought the formula for his tonic from Irwin Dennard, a plantation owner from Perry, Georgia. According to legend, in 1821 Dennard gave some Creek Indians a suit of clothes for the recipe of herbs and roots (swamp sumac from Alabama, Queen's Delight from South Georgia, and sumac from North Georgia). His slaves found the medicine he bottled highly palatable, perhaps because of its high alcohol content, and regularly used it to cure indigestion.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~abw/char ... story.html

wow I never would have guessed all of that thanks for sharing that info gb

That "13% of all heart problem people were found to be in "iron overload" shocked me.
It's probably safe if you follow the dose rate and keep an eye on how much other iron you take in in your meals.
If you're worried about it, consult your doc and see what he says.

greybeard":1lhq1bi7 said:
That "13% of all heart problem people were found to be in "iron overload" shocked me.
It's probably safe if you follow the dose rate and keep an eye on how much other iron you take in in your meals.
If you're worried about it, consult your doc and see what he says.

great advice my grandmother takers it so I decided to try it but I thik that since my iron levels are right I probably wont take it everyday maybe if im feeling sluggish i will.