Tree frog trouble

Help Support CattleToday:

denoginnizer

Reaction score
We have hundreds hanging around this year. The problem is when they go the bathroom it is staining my
white vinyl siding. It makes a small orange spot on it and nothing will get out . I even tried pressure washer with clorox . Any ideas?

Paint the siding the same color as the stain.

Didn;t claim it was a good idea, just an idea

Try white venigar (sp) can't hurt. Simple Green works on most everything.......... Or you could buy some teeny-tiny diapers

No but I bet bass would love them. I thought about trying to find some kinda chemical-- like wasp spray . Wonder if they make frog spray? I have dealt with skunks , rats , coons and armidillos but this is my first fight with frogs.
A friend of mine who lived on guam says Im lucky cause they have a frog that is loud as 22 rifle. Guess things could be worse.

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser gets the stains off the plastic garbage/recycle cans at my house. Hear it works on the plastic chairs that the flys poo stain on mother's poarch. But then the teeny weeny diapers sounds like it might work!! :nod:

ga. prime":2occvsyk said:
Have you ever tried any of those tree frogs as fish bait?

Best fish bait you'll ever use. Keep them alive, hook them thru the lips, and let them swim. They won't make it a foot before getting sucked down.

Latest posts