Trapped by an Angry Bull in a Home Made Hay Ring!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Premonition???????
Just in case I would stay away from homemade hay rings :)

Howdyjabo":3jc3bja9 said:
Premonition???????
Just in case I would stay away from homemade hay rings :)

I think staying away from angry bulls may be safer!

Have you been helping with the dishes lately, did you help with the Xmas shopping.
I think your premonition may be more along these lines! :lol:

No, it means Santa isn't bringing your Honey the ring she wanted for Christmas....which in turn means you are going to be sleeping with the cows and your bull doesn't like it.

I took psycology in the 10th grade so I'm almost an expert at stuff like this. In my professional opinion, and with the highest degree of definite probable certainty, I think it means you've been listening to Michael and Rush too much and your subconcious mind wanted to circle the wagons but you frontal cortex reasoned this was impossible since you had no wagons to circle so a hay ring was the best thing you could come up with. The 1000 dollar question is, "who does the bull symbolize?" And more importantly what color was it and was it registered?

I believe he is better of with your senerio Jogee. :D

1982vett":u06guv0k said:
No, it means Santa isn't bringing your Honey the ring she wanted for Christmas....which in turn means you are going to be sleeping with the cows and your bull doesn't like it.

But I missed the part about the "home made" hay ring. So that changes evertying...

It means Santa isn't bringing your Honey the ring she wanted for Christmas....instead, you had one pieced together from old scrap and probably used something you shouldn't have. Your still going to be sleeping with the cows and the boss (bull) isn't going to let you forget it. :)

jkwilson":33gzzgdq said:
I don't believe in premonition, but just in case, if you make any homemade hay rings, make them real stout. :lol2:

I agree. And just to be on the safe side - buy a wagon or two just in case. :lol2:

A furious bull means you will have great success in love :heart: .....ummm....the homemade hayring....can't tell you but you better go and strengthen it :shock: .

Angry bull. Danger. May not be physical. Maybe a relationship, work situation.

Homemade hay ring. Feeling trapped in some situation. Probably domestic.

Have a :drink: You probably need it.

A while back they had a so called "dream interpreter" on a local radio station, people would call in and she'd tell them what they meant. So I did a little googling and came up with this site: http://www.dreammoods.com

Bull
To see a bull in your dream, symbolizes stubbornness, strong will, strength, and power. The dream may be telling you that it is time to take a stand and be more assertive. Alternatively, the bull indicates a rich, prosperous, and abundant life. Consider also the metaphor, "being bull-headed". Maybe you need to show a little compromise in a situation. Or it could be a pun on something that is "bull", as in crap or worthless.

Bulls are also symbolic of repressed sexual energies, fertility and virility. To see an untamed, raging bull represents that your passions may be out of control. The bull may also represent a person in your life who is born under the Taurus sign.

To dream that you are bathing in bull's blood, represents immortality and eternal life.

Trapped
To dream that you are trapped or caught in a trap, suggests that you are feeling confined and restricted in your job, career, health, or a personal relationship. You may be in a rut and are tired of the same daily monotony.

Hay
To see hay in your dream, represents the necessity of hard work; nothing in life comes easy. You may also be feeling hopeless about a situation.� Alternatively, hay indicates the need to nurture your maternal instincts, masculine energy, and/or your sexual urges. Consider also the symbol as a pun on "hey". Your dream may be trying to call your attention to something.

It seems like you might have a few problems ga. prime!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe jo can confirm this???

CPL, I think you are on the money. To be sure, I cast some bones and read the tea leaves and this confirmed your analysis. The part about him "being bull headed", well that's the icing on the cake. :lol2:

alisonb":4rh5vwtf said:
A furious bull means you will have great success in love :heart: .....ummm....the homemade hayring....can't tell you but you better go and strengthen it :shock: .
Good one, ali. I'm going with this. :D

i have a recurring dream dream (see!) about a red bull charging me and i run to jump over the fence but he tags me just before i do and i get twisted up in the barbed wire. and he keeps butting me. i think its either a limousin or redangus. all i remember about it is its red. and so am i by the time he gets thru.

i say have a drink. :drink:

I had a dream last night were I was helping someone give vac's and the cattle had to come down a huge set of stairs, the first one rolled down ass over tea kettle, the second one had a plastic Santa head.

MistyMorning":1ic00oxw said:
I had a dream last night were I was helping someone give vac's and the cattle had to come down a huge set of stairs, the first one rolled down ass over tea kettle, the second one had a plastic Santa head.

Moonlite, i don't know what you been drinkin but you need to lighten up a little. :roll:

ga. prime":3dmvhif1 said:
alisonb":3dmvhif1 said:
Good one, ali. I'm going with this. :D
I don't know what your dream means but I think to avoid this situation you need to let the wife do ALL of the feeding from now on
I know I will never be in this situation as you
1st because I don't use hayrings I unroll all my hay
2nd I let my wife feed all the hay while I stay in the warm truck

Latest posts