Traffic is terrible in Florida, at least on the coast.

Help Support CattleToday:

highgrit

Reaction score
I-95 is a joke, but it's not funny. We had a van full of Mexicans run us off the road in Fort Pierce. They cut across 3 lanes and never saw us. Sure glad I wasn't texting. Here's what I left at home this morning, and 3 or 4 more cows are bagged up heavy. I hate going to Florida, it will get better. Tonight I get to hang out with a bunch of drunks, and tell them thanks for patronizing our business. And please don't drink and drive.

We survived the party last night. Tonight is dinner and dance. And if I'm not to tired we'll leave around midnight for the farm. Sure be glad to get back home.

Deepsouth, yes I have a Hereford bull. We have never seen him breed a cow yet. But he covered 35 cows last year. His calves seem to be really nice and healthy so far.

highgrit":1lc3xqga said:
Deepsouth, yes I have a Hereford bull. We have never seen him breed a cow yet. But he covered 35 cows last year. His calves seem to be really nice andbashful so far.

I got a hereford bull on angus cross cows, mostly brangus and I'm liking his calves. Funny thing in two breeding season's I've only seen him cover one cow. I think hes bashful and only breeds at night.

Latest posts