Tractors with frontend loaders

Help Support CattleToday:

whitewing

Reaction score
Here's mine.

100_2153.jpg

Honestly, I can't imagine trying to ranch or farm without at least one on the place. We use that loader virtually everyday for something. Without a doubt it was the single best investment I made when I purchased the tractor for the place.

When I bought my new JD I had the front end loader delivered to my neighbor's place for installation because I didn't have the facilities yet at my place. I recall him asking why in the world I'd spent that money.

He calls weekly for me to do some chore at his place using the loader. :lol2:

i to have 2 tractors with loaders on them.weve used the new tractor most all winter since its 4x4.

whitewing":oznqgf9p said:
Here's mine.

100_2153.jpg

Honestly, I can't imagine trying to ranch or farm without at least one on the place. We use that loader virtually everyday for something. Without a doubt it was the single best investment I made when I purchased the tractor for the place.
I have that very same loader.

Iso, yours is Canadian-made? I was surprised (and pleased) when the rep showed up with it and saw that it was made in Canada. :D

whitewing":1yty1rf9 said:
Iso, yours is Canadian-made? I was surprised (and pleased) when the rep showed up with it and saw that it was made in Canada. :D
I don't know for sure, it came on the tractor I bought 3 weeks ago. I sure like it though.

Here's my bad boy. Bought it a couple months ago. Absolutely love the thing. No idea how I ever got by without it.
7410.jpg

novaman":20144phs said:
Here's my bad boy. Bought it a couple months ago. Absolutely love the thing. No idea how I ever got by without it.
7410.jpg

That is one fine-looking rig Novaman. Thumbsup!

How many horses does that machine have?

105 HP on the PTO. It has 9200 hours on it so I picked it up fairly reasonable. I like the 741 loader. It is the beefiest loader I've ever seen and it sure reaches high! I'm scared to even move the tractor with the loader all the way up.

My JD's slightly smaller at 85HP on the PTO and is Brazilian-born. It's been a real workhorse though....bought it new here in Venezuela and added the loader immediately. Been happy with both since.

We have two as well.

Davey (David Brown) came with the property. He is the most used piece of equipment on the place. When something happens to him, he will need his own shrine. We have no idea how old he is, hubby thinks about 50 - 70 years old. He still starts first time if out all night as a stop for the irrigator and has spent the night in frost.

Daveywithnewhat.jpg

Here is Goldie. Our A75 Valtra tractor.

DSCF0683small.jpg

LOL I will go and have another look.

Goldie and Hubby when we first bought her.

DSCF0653small.jpg

Night night Goldie.

DSCF0694small.jpg

Actually put on to stop bird droppings falling on her. She now is in a shed with no open door to keep birds out.

This is the shed before the one she is in now.

DSCF0685small.jpg

Hubby made a set of hay forks for her.

75 horse power but we were told it would outpull our old 85 hp Or was it 80? John Deere. They measure the HP at the PTO. Other tractors measure it before that, but then air conditioning, etc, etc, etc means it is not that at the PTO.

I love the quick unhitch for front implements. You pull a handle and take the bucket off. To put it back on you do not even have to get out of the cab. BLISS

Also at the back you can pull the arms to make them longer and lift them up. So it does not matter if you have not backed 100% up to an implement.

Latest posts