Tractor value

Help Support CattleToday:

Calhoun Farm

Reaction score
First off, Hello everyone! How's everyone doing? Been a good while since I've been on here hope you all are well.

Well, the time has come we are selling the farm. Some may remember the drama I posted about with my dad and all that, and the time has come. I'm trying to gather information and prices on all our equipment so I know what a fair used price is.

Found some tractor online book that wants $100 to search values and I'm not paying that. Looked on fastline and found one tractor comparable to ours.
Here's the link: https://www.fastline.com/v100/2003-John ... 5a60a.aspx
This one is a 2003, ours is a 2000. Hours are basically the same also.

Our tractor:
2000 JD 5410 4wd
4cyl diesel
Bush hog brand loader with bucket and spear
Roughly 1200hrs

I was thinking $18k and was going to include a 6ft JD bush hog with it.

Look on tractor house take off 10%. Also john Deere has there on site for Deere stuff on Deere lots called machine finder I think.

littletom":3gazpxf1 said:
Look on tractor house take off 10%. Also john Deere has there on site for Deere stuff on Deere lots called machine finder I think.

10% off auction average or retail average?
auction average is often 50% of retail...

Stocker Steve":186jq59g said:
littletom":186jq59g said:

10% off auction average or retail average?
auction average is often 50% of retail...
I was referring to retail asking price. Tractor house is a bunch of stuff for sale like fastline or Pete's sale page. Their auction page is Auction Time.

Latest posts