tractor supply

Help Support CattleToday:

rws

Reaction score
i was at one this weekend looked at their box levelers for a tractor looked like it was a well built peice of equipment anybody else try any of their tracter equipment

From what I've seen they usually sell two different styles of the same equipment, one a lower priced light duty and then the higher priced heavier duty. The heavier built pieces seem to be decent.

Seems like most of their ag stuff is pretty light weight. I had one of their 6 foot bunk feeders and my cows stepped right through it. Now use Priefert and the cows stand on it with no problem. I stick with the name brand stuff. I like my tractors and implements GREEN!

TXBobcat":if8uora2 said:
jgn":if8uora2 said:
The heavier built pieces seem to be decent.

We have a 7' King Kutter shredder from TSC. So far it has been a good piece of equipment.

They have some good equipment. You just need to know what you are gettting when you get it. They also have parts on hand that some of the tractor dealers don't carry in inventory. Bearings, weird PTO U-Joints, hydraulic quick connects that fit the old style receptacles etc

Grade 8 bolts are simply grade 8 bolts. TSC carries them in sizes most others don't have. TSC is good for many things and not so good for other things. They have the best selection for T-posts than any place else I have been. I don't even look elsewhere anymore. They have the 7 footers and that's what I want.

Latest posts