tornadoes here???

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Looks like good possibility for tornadoes here as saturated as the ground is all the trees in the county will be laid over.

Screenshot952016-02-24-08-32-03-11_zpsffuzrnhk.png

Dude, yall ok up there? It looks like the east coast took more of a pounding from tornados than us here in south ms.

I know sky's got some heavy damage right on were he is. Might say a few words for him and his everyone.

I tell you yesterday was scary. Myself and wife got caught in one tornado last night that had never touched ground but formed and in the outer areas that was scary it moved the truck. I had shed and barn roof damage and will take that all day vs life loss and all the cattle were pretty pizzed off when the river was going through there favorite place to congregate. They did take a whooping from golf ball sized hail before retreating to the shelters and woods. Thanks FM and Shane for the concern

Sky......I was wondering about you guys! Over my way we were spared. Friends in Palmyra were hit with some mighty bad winds.

I'm glad that you and your family are alright. My heart goes out to the folks in Appomattox, Chatham had a rough go as well.

It seems that the eastern side of the state got the brunt.

Yes maam waverly/sussex is a war zone. I haven't been over there yet I been cleaning up in my county. Thanks for thinking of us. Yea we definitely got it this time.

Glad to hear that was all the damage yall suffered. Stay safe as you help with all the clean up in your area man.

Thanks its not too bad of damage and just enough to be a pain to get up on barn to fix it.. I got a pasture lake now it's called lake sky

Good to hear it wasn't worse at your place.
But the lake. Now see-if you could walk on the wet stuff, you could call yourself..............................Lake Skywalker.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Latest posts