Top prices for bulls this past week in Australia

Help Support CattleToday:

$80,000 top for a red Brahman,other prices $75,000,$55,000 etc.
912 Brahman bulls averaged $6,660

Private Brahman production sales are coming up the Tartrus Lancefield Sale will be a top money sale as well as the inaugural NCC sale. The NCC sale has some very very good red cattle on offer. A fair smattering of South African bloodlines. Will let you know as results come to hand.
Colin

Tartrus Lancefield reached $240 000. Grey bull, Lancefield M Billionaire Manso, by JDH Mr Brooks Manso(US), bought by Rodger Jefferis, Elrose Station, Cloncurry

PBF reached $75 000 for a grey bull, PBF O'Hara Manso, by JDH Westin Manso, bought by David & Joy Deragua, Handenvale, Mackay. Semen packages from JDH Palestimo R Manso(US) fetched a record $4400/straw.

NCC reached $70 000 for a red bull, NCC Regent, by Letoken Revolution, bought by Steve & Cheryl Lamb, Abbotsford, Biloela.

No problems Colin.

Was Kensal, Mick O'Sullivans prefix??

It has been a relatively good sale season for the Brahman's & Droughties. Charolais & Limo prices have been down though.

"Tartrus Lancefield reached $240 000. Grey bull, Lancefield M Billionaire Manso"

What was the terms/conditions on this sale? was it full interest and possession? one person or a bunch of people who went together?

three quarter share and full possession apparently. Elrose stud that purchased him are very astute cattle people. They have previously purchased a grey bull (amongst lots of others) called Lancefield Signature who has gone on to make them lots of money.

Bek Mick O'Sullivans prefix was Kensal. He did very well having owned the herd for the past 16 years. I bet the Limmo breed will be sorry to see him go. I believe it may only be temporary.I hope for the breed that he has kept a few embryos.

Latest posts