Took a picture of one of 3ways cows for ya-all

Help Support CattleToday:

Fly-guy

Reaction score
I was out by 3ways backyard and spotted one of his cows and thought ya-all would like to see how he keeps track of them in his Rocky Mountain pastures.......enjoy! :tiphat:

I heard tell that his herd bull runs around with an oxygen tank strapped on his back along with an oxygen mask. :mrgreen: He needs the sound of those bells to help him find the cows for breeding since his senses are so disoriented by altitude sickness :hide:

Let's be a little more sensitive and not hurt Tinkerbells feelings as I'm sure that she is very sensitive about her abnormalities and having to wear that stupid looking bell. I'm thinking we are going to have to contact the SPCA and let them know what is going on out there.

7500'[/quote]

Look behind Tinkerbell and you can see just how high a Rocky Mountain High is.[/quote]

I Am pretty sure that is where my cows summer. ;)
We top out at 10k[/quote]
My house is a 235' the farm ground is 185' to 235'. House is in the middle of the farm and so is pasture. The flood water here gets to 206' on the worst floods. Y'all are above our clouds on your low ground.

Look behind Tinkerbell and you can see just how high a Rocky Mountain High is.[/quote]

Chances are you don't own a cow that could survive a summer up there at 10,000'[/quote]

Ok.
I will let them know.

NMVaquero":1m3p8r2c said:
Look behind Tinkerbell and you can see just how high a Rocky Mountain High is.

Chances are you don't own a cow that could survive a summer up there at 10,000'[/quote]

Ok.
I will let them know.[/quote]

look at who i quoted. it was not you. it was fly guy

Latest posts