Took a drive.

Help Support CattleToday:

Ky hills

Reaction score
C5C7A5FD-71DA-4660-902C-F5F89348F7D1.jpegD6379F3A-EFF7-45CD-859D-DA84E11B46B3.jpeg9D28D7FF-1F82-47CB-A273-65209ABD1880.jpeg9C913ECB-F47C-4BD9-BB75-E5DF817FC9A5.jpegA0C12F44-DBE9-466A-B291-BAF99090829F.jpegB0738D90-3217-4E72-B919-6DFEBEA91A3B.jpegWe went into the mountains around 30 some miles to take a couple steers to the processor this morning.
The pictures don't really show the whole story of the curves and hills. In some places the rock from where the road was cut out are right out even with the edge of the road.

I've been there before or somewhere very similar. Looks like a nice drive, I don't see any traffic or people. 😊

I love how the tree hang over the roads like that. Some of small back roads here are really neat with the trees like that, in my opinion. Of creepy depending on how you see them.

I love how the tree hang over the roads like that. Some of small back roads here are really neat with the trees like that, in my opinion. Of creepy depending on how you see them.
In some places it feels like going through a tunnel. My wife says she gets a little claustrophobic.

In some places it feels like going through a tunnel. My wife says she gets a little claustrophobic.

I could see that. Claustrophobic in a good way I hope.
Go through some of them tunnels. Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel or Lincoln Tunnel...they go underwater. Good time. 😆 For a panic attack. 🤣

I could see that. Claustrophobic in a good way I hope.
Go through some of them tunnels. Chesapeake Bay Bridge tunnel or Lincoln Tunnel...they go underwater. Good time. 😆 For a panic attack. 🤣
I've been through the Chesapeake Bay bridge tunnel.
In the area where we were yesterday there is a tunnel through a mountain in a once logging community. Dug out by dynamite and man power so they could get logs out of the mountains. The tunnel is only wide enough for one lane and have to use headlights on bright to see and to let oncoming cars know they can't come in. The sides are jagged rock and it's a very tight fit through it.

Latest posts