tonights grub

Help Support CattleToday:

bward

Reaction score
Mmmm.
DSC02123.jpg

So what time should we be there? :lol2: ;-)
Visiting my folks this weekend, brought down some hamburger, prime rib and some other meats.
They are feeding us hot dogs. :(
Probably heading home tomorrow.

ILH I live closer so will beat you there.. :lol2:

Bward next time please post before you are ready to sit down and eat as I will have a better chance of making it on time for dinner. :banana:

Is that steak one of your own ? Looks really good...

Enjoy. :)

YUMMMM! Got a good cook at your house! I BET!! That steak is cut with a fork tender. :nod:

that looks good.

dad got a huge new grill for fathers day and he's in love with the thing. he grills like twice a day. so glad we have unlimited supply of beef around here.

Great looking dinner, but posting that picture was just wrong. My wife brought me fast food...

man I would kill for something like that. They don't eat beef here...like EVER. It's too expensive...I havent eatten beef in almost 2.5 months. When I left we had it almost every single day! All we have here is pork and occasionally chicken and even rarer, fish. When I get home first thing I'm doing is coming to your house for some steak!!!

We bought a new BBQ the day before and spent 3 hours putting it all together. The BBQ has one of those infrared panals at the back for rotisserie cooking. I'll have to try a roast soon. (drool) Its a model that costs as much as a cheaper stove.
The steak is a porterhouse from a 3 year old open Santa cow. She went to the feedlot for a month, was killed, and hung for 21 days. She is fork tender and a wonderful flavour.

Looks good there bward but, I prefer you just knock the horns off and drag them through the fire once. That is cooked enough. :D