TITANS VS. RAVENS

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
I hope that the Titans can come through with a win Saturday. I really would like to see another super bowl run and the excitement that it created around here. Although we have some pro-bowl players this Titan team really thrives on team effort to get the job done. They remind me of the blue-collar, hard working teams like the old Steelers.

VanC

Reaction score
HOSS":o5glcqf3 said:
I hope that the Titans can come through with a win Saturday. I really would like to see another super bowl run and the excitement that it created around here. Although we have some pro-bowl players this Titan team really thrives on team effort to get the job done. They remind me of the blue-collar, hard working teams like the old Steelers.

I'd love to see Tennessee and Pittsburgh in the AFC title game. If that happens, I figure the winner will win the Super Bowl. Good luck.

brandonm_13

Reaction score
Being in Tennessee, you can definately feel the anticipation. Personally, I'm a Colts fan, but I would like to see the Titans win.

tncattle

Reaction score
Too many mistakes again, they are starting to become the Chiefs of the 90s. Great regular seasons and then lay an egg in the playoffs.

Latest posts