Time for an update agian

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirlxupx1034

Reaction score
Hello =] I hope your Easter was good. Weighed in the calves last Saturday, the 15th. Bear weighed 911 and Annie weighed 690. We figured they're gaining around 2.75 lbs per day. The fair is the first week in August and we figured that Bear would proably come out around 1,293-1,350 and Annie would weigh in about 1,154 . We finally got a trailer and we're having a close friend make us a chute. I'll get pictures of the trailer up when it's finished since it needs new paint. More exciting news too: we're planning to get 15 chickens to raise for meat and eggs, I'm getting lambs next month and we'll soon be going around to places to pick my shorthorn and angus cross heifer out.

I'll post pictures proably sometime within this week the next time we work with the calves. I can't gurantee the pictures will be good but hey the calves look ALOT better in real life than in the pictures. More exciting news: we picked out our lambs today and yesterday. The ones that we picked out yesterday will be coming home next saturday and the others will be coming home at the end of April. :cboy:

Latest posts