Time Change

Help Support CattleToday:

No time change here thankfully. Sounds like me may see the end of daylight savings time across the country, wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Now that I'm not working a public job, it ain't as bad.. But use to absolutely hate this time..leave at dark,come in at dark..put out hay in rain,check cattle by headlights..if you had trouble it was a nightmare.a lot of times had to take off the next morning,or all day..

This time suits me just fine. I've got up early my whole life and enjoy being able to go out to eat after I'm done hunting. For the guy that works 8 to 5 I c an see where it really stinks.

I never bothered me the entire time I was working. This morning...... The wife changed the clocks. She forgot to change the one in the bedroom. Well she gets up at 5:30 every morning to do a Bible study (I ain't reading anything at 5:30). This morning I hear her get up and I roll over. An hour later I get up thinking it is 6:30 but it is really 5:30. Won't be daylight for a while yet...... Too awake to go back to sleep and too dark out to do anything.

I am reminded of the old Indian saying regarding "Daylight Savings"... "Only the government would believe that you could cut a foot off the top of a blanket, sew it to the bottom, and have a longer blanket."

Forgot all about the time change but my alarm on the phone didnt. Went to the deer blind yesterday thinking I was an hour before sunrise and then realized the sun was coming. Never happened before, guess I have been too busy.

Baptist preacher didn't set his clock back and left for church,didn't noticed any one,, any where on the way in.. Thought to himself oh Lord the rapture has taken place.and Ive been left behind..when he drove by the Methodist church.no one was there either..so He thought it couldn't be The Rapture...

Latest posts