TIM TEBOW

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman

Reaction score
i here he just signed a 6 year, 12 million dollar contract with...............................................kleenex :cowboy:

Hog fan here, I was really glad to see the Tide thrash em. So much hype just makes it sweeter.

newrancher":qevw6ksy said:
Hog fan here, I was really glad to see the Tide thrash em. So much hype just makes it sweeter.
we need too be #1,, he@! the big wheels spent millions to make it happen

I'm betting this is a thread which WILL NOT get locked, given that Mr Gravlee has given subtle hints he is a 'Bama fan. :) :)
I was getting tired of Florida winning everything, so I guess that makes me a Bama fan myself.
Pasadena can be chilly in January. Take sweaters.

Since I'm a die hard Tennessee fan, I don't like either one particularly. That said, I will be pullin for Bama against Texas cause they are SEC.

warpaint":2bmhxh0t said:
Since I'm a die hard Tennessee fan, I don't like either one particularly. That said, I will be pullin for Bama against Texas cause they are SEC.
i didnt realize there was such a thing

i don't mind ala. being national champs, but sure don't like seeing satan, i mean saban gettin' anything but a hard time..

signed;
LSWho fan...

alacattleman":13gmqe6n said:
i here he just signed a 6 year, 12 million dollar contract with...............................................kleenex :cowboy:

Just shows the competitor he is and how bad he hates to let folks down. I'm sure they were sincere. I think he's a tremendous asset to college football and role model for our young people as a whole. ish we had millions more like him.........That said, I am looking forward to watching the "Crimson Tide" put a good old fashioned "bammie" butt kicking on the Texas Longhorns. :clap:

alacattleman":1naoqvxu said:
warpaint":1naoqvxu said:
i didnt realize there was such a thing

YUP!

Even though we didn't have a good season, and I aint a big fan of our headcoach, I still wear my orange proud. :cowboy:

Typical Aggie mindset.......... You should be rooting for the Big 12 as a whole. You had your chance, at home and it didn't work out.

TexasBred":h29s6jhh said:
alacattleman":h29s6jhh said:

Just shows the competitor he is and how bad he hates to let folks down. I'm sure they were sincere. I think he's a tremendous asset to college football and role model for our young people as a whole. ish we had millions more like him.........That said, I am looking forward to watching the "Crimson Tide" put a good old fashioned "bammie" butt kicking on the Texas Longhorns. :clap:

I am an Alabama Fan, that being said I am also a fan of Tim Tebow. I think that Tim Tebow is the type of athlete that our children or grandchildren can look up to. Anyone that calls a man gay because he isn't afraid to show his emotions has masculinity issues of his own to worry about. I look forward to seeing the Tide play for a national championship ROLL TIDE!!!!!

TexasBred":9dq28f11 said:
alacattleman":9dq28f11 said:

TB you should be ashamed of yourself. The Longhorns did the thing that needed doing. It wasn't pretty and they cost me money by making the game so close but for my money they are the greatest team in college football today. Cuz I can hear the whining clear down here in southern Colorado.(or is that the sound of crying drifting down here on the northeast wind)

BTW before any of you Big Red fans start talking about what punks CU are let it be known I agree with you on that.

3Way..I agree with you that the tea sippers from Austin are a good football team but "great"?? They beat the #21 team by a point. Aggies were not even ranked and scored 39 points and had over 500 yards of offense and you call them "great"?? They may be "destined" but not great at all but then we'll find that out in a few weeks... if the same Alabama and Texas teams that played saturday show up for the championship I figure 'bama will beat'em 3 touchdowns and make'em like it. Dang Elgin..your first post and you show your ignorance......."Elgin", go crawl your pompious ass back under your slimey rock and stay there til spring. :banana:

TexasBred":2cjn00w2 said:
3Way..I agree with you that the tea sippers from Austin are a good football team but "great"?? They beat the #21 team by a point. Aggies were not even ranked and scored 39 points and had over 500 yards of offense and you call them "great"?? They may be "destined" but not great at all but then we'll find that out in a few weeks... if the same Alabama and Texas teams that played saturday show up for the championship I figure 'bama will beat'em 3 touchdowns and make'em like it. Dang Elgin..your first post and you show your ignorance......."Elgin", go crawl your pompious ass back under your slimey rock and stay there til spring. :banana:

TB you gotta quit holding back like this. Please just tell him what you REALLY think :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

3waycross":aqhy8qj7 said:
TexasBred":aqhy8qj7 said:

TB you gotta quit holding back like this. Please just tell him what you REALLY think :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

HAHAHAHA...rather have a sister working in a cathouse than have a Longhorn on my diploma.

TB you gotta quit holding back like this. Please just tell him what you REALLY think :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:[/quote]

HAHAHAHA...rather have a sister working in a cathouse than have a Longhorn on my diploma.[/quote]

My sister was too ugly to get a job in a cathouse but, she was homecoming queen at the U of Neb one year.

TexasBred":3h4iolsg said:

Undefeated, yes, great no way. Our line got exposed no doubt about it. It'll be a tough game and if I had to bet today, I'd go Bama too. But, fact is fact, atm played way over their head against UT and still couldn't do it, AT HOME.

Spring is the same every year, we're ranked in the top 5 and they keep saying atm is rebuilding. Some things never change..........

TexasBred":3085upsf said:
3waycross":3085upsf said:
TexasBred":3085upsf said:

HAHAHAHA...rather have a sister working in a cathouse than have a Longhorn on my diploma.

Yeah, and you can bet it's a Longhorn that put her to work.

Latest posts