HDRider

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Arkansa ... 5646679816

14463107_1237356732994508_7622664957246068246_n.jpg

14469542_1237356736327841_3872705503450124491_n.jpg

32 head young Black and Black baldy cows
Kensett, AR (72082)
$48,000
Nice set of 2nd and 3rd calf cows and two young bulls. Cows have been with Bulls since spring and will pregnancy check before delivery. 30 cows two Bulls

comments said they were put with the bulls 'late feb'. just from the pics, not a bad price for breds, a lot depending on the bulls and how many of the cows are open when he preg checks them..

HD.
This is not that hard. The most you could lose is $48,000. It could happen. So get them insured as soon as you take possession.

Now, assuming you are moving them to a farm that is paid for and assuming that you don't have significant infrastructure investments such as fences, handling facilities, etc. Lastly, assuming you don't have other major capital investments such as tractor, rotary mower, hay equipment, etc.

You should earn their net worth back in 20 years if you are an elite cattleman and the Lord smiles on you.

See, that wasn't bad. $48,000 dollars over 20 years comes to an earnings of $2400 a year.

I know that is a lot of money but more important is the fun you will have doing it. :D

I am happy now that I was not so good at math.

I hope to do something soon. My renters should be off in a week or so.

HDRider":3p2w6vy2 said:
I am happy now that I was not so good at math.

I hope to do something soon. My renters should be off in a week or so.

HD,
It doesn't matter about the level of your math skills. I recommend not paying too much attention to earnings. For me, it takes the fun out of it. I try to enjoy those pretty faces looking at you each day. And then there are those special days, when you see those new calves running across the pasture, kicking up their heels, tail held straight up to the sun. :D

I don't really care for the bulls they are bred to, he posted some pictures in the comments.

Ojp6":3a1c6acm said:
I don't really care for the bulls they are bred to, he posted some pictures in the comments.
:shock: :shock: that bull is very questionable...

Craig Miller":13wbjmvs said:
Yea its nothing special. Just a bull.

That's what I think about the heifers also. Pics can fool you but they don't look like any thing special.

Edit: I would question that whole deal just off that bull. I don't know if I could buy cattle from some one who would put a bull like that across cattle.

TennesseeTuxedo":2s70loyg said:
He can sell the bulls and buy a better one. The focus should be on the cows.
I think they are talking about the bull that sired the heifers and the two young bulls.

HDRider":1elvj7hk said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1elvj7hk said:
He can sell the bulls and buy a better one. The focus should be on the cows.
I think they are talking about the bull that sired the heifers and the two young bulls.

To be honest I haven't looked at the facebook page.

If there's a question about the breeding of the heifers that's valid otherwise I wouldn't worry about the bulls too much.

HDRider":28nin43m said:
Can you explain more about the bull? Thanks...

From the pictures I saw of the bulls that the cows were supposed to be bred to they looked very low quality.

Go to facebook.. Southern States Cattle. There are many good looking Cattle for sale in your area, Good Luck and don't get in a hurry.

kerley":3106xcol said:
Go to facebook.. Southern States Cattle. There are many good looking Cattle for sale in your area, Good Luck and don't get in a hurry.
Will do. Thanks

kerley":11ezhptj said:
Is it Southern States Horses,Cattle&Training? I could not find just Southern States Cattle.