This makes two

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
Two people I know personally have won the lotto. This last one only took 3 million. Funny thing is he has been saying for years that the lotto was his retirement plan. :shock: It is extremely funny that he won. :lol:

Caustic Burno":1dkbmboi said:
Have two that live in the area and both are dead broke.
One won La powerball 30 million lost every penny over five years.

The first one I knew (15 million) moved and bought a ranch down near Morgan. Haven't seen hide nor hair in ten years.

Haven't even talked to the lastest one. No one has seen him for a couple of days.

most all lottery winners go broke.mainly because they go hogg wild spending the money.if i won the lottey i could live great off the interest for life.an end up doubling my winnings.

a group from lincoln won a it a year ago maybe?? i dont remember. but anywho. one family bought a lake and a couple hundred acres about 5 miles from my house. he's building his BIL a house 3 miles west of me.

you wouldnt even know they're millionaires. both him and his wife work regular jobs. kids go to public school. drive regular vehicles. he even enjoys helping sorting cattle.

me and my dad always talk about what we'd do if we won. it gets pretty interesting...

One of my Buddies win the Kentucky lottery. He has not changed a bit. Drives the same Ol' vehicle, and I think he cuts his own hair. :shock:

I've met two National Lotto winners here in England and both were already millionaires. Money goes to money as they say. don't know why they should even want to do the lotto. I don't go in for it myself so will never win.

cattleluvr18":1r6bftim said:
me and my dad always talk about what we'd do if we won. it gets pretty interesting...
Kelly, it sounds like you and your dad are already big winners . Some of my best times have been talking to my daughter about that kind of stuff . ;-)

Larry

larryshoat":21fe76qo said:
cattleluvr18":21fe76qo said:
Kelly, it sounds like you and your dad are already big winners . Some of my best times have been talking to my daughter about that kind of stuff . ;-)

Larry
yup. theres nothing like the father/daughter relationship. :)

I always hear the saying " Money doesn't make you happy" but I'd sure like to find out for myself!

I have never won anything before but day before yesterday I got a Fed-Ex on the front porch. I won 2nd prize in a drawing that they had at the John Deere place! I won a 30-head pre-conditioning kit from Ft. Dodge and 2 tons of purina mills feed!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I am SO HAPPY! I called the number just to make sure it was real and it is! WHOHOO!! I went out an d bought a lottery ticket last night too, but I didn't get a single number - oh well.

A good friend of mine won 13 mil about 17 years ago. He is now basically dead broke and living hand to mouth like he was before he won the money. At the time I told him that he should start a little business that would give him something to do. But he wouldn't. He said what would he do if he decided to go on a trip. So he just sat around with nothing to do most of the time and drank too much. This led to bad decisions and he ended up losing everything over time. A person needs a purpose to get up every morning.

Latest posts