This is why...

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
This is why I wish my real office was on the farm and not in a county 45 mins away.

Edit: I had a meeting at 8 lol I just got here at 9:45 left my house at 6:15am lovely day.. I hate sitting in traffic.

car catches on fire while we are sitting in traffic due to a tractor trailer tanker wreck

You need to learn to see the positives.

You are getting rain.
You are not on a horse.
You are in a cab.

HDRider":af3yz0b5 said:
You need to learn to see the positives.

You are getting rain.
You are not on a horse.
You are in a cab.

This is very true I was going to post about the positive and share pics of me leaving my driveway lol HD thanks for reminding me of the positives. :tiphat:

If you'd thought to bring a bundle of alpaca hair with you you'd have time to knit yourself a sweater or better yet a cardigan.

Jogeephus":2gdq55gs said:
If you'd thought to bring a bundle of alpaca hair with you you'd have time to knit yourself a sweater or better yet a cardigan.
That's soo funny---and just a little mean Joe. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would move somewhere else. Life's to short to put up with that very often. I drive through Atlanta at least 8-10 times a year heading to the cabin, and I never see traffic like that. I leave the house at 2.00am and the cabin at 1.00am sitting in traffic stinks.

highgrit":15l4y1lb said:
I would move somewhere else. Life's to short to put up with that very often. I drive through Atlanta at least 8-10 times a year heading to the cabin, and I never see traffic like that. I leave the house at 2.00am and the cabin at 1.00am sitting in traffic stinks.

:lol2: I hate traffic

News said great possibility 95s will be shut down till 5pm and some people abandoned their cars and walked away.

Just consider how fast the pony express was, back in the day. If you staged a pony every 11 miles, your commute would be much faster.

This sort of thing is why I consider it to be against my religion to go north through Seattle or south through Portland. And next Tuesday morning I will be sliding past the east side of Portland...... please pray for me.

Chuckie":3onqcpn3 said:
Sky has 3 horses for the string. How far do you have to drive? Don't you know people would be looking for him every morning as he rode through. :lol2:

lol 38 miles ... i would make the front page news as well

Dave":3onqcpn3 said:
This sort of thing is why I consider it to be against my religion to go north through Seattle or south through Portland. And next Tuesday morning I will be sliding past the east side of Portland...... please pray for me.

I have to go to that side of town its where I make majority of my $$ for my business. LOL enjoy if you have traffic send pics

skyhightree1":23wguvnz said:
backhoeboogie":23wguvnz said:
Just consider how fast the pony express was, back in the day. If you staged a pony every 11 miles, your commute would be much faster.

:shock:

Or you can sit there in the traffic and be late for your meetings.

backhoeboogie":8lohpm1j said:
skyhightree1":8lohpm1j said:
backhoeboogie":8lohpm1j said:

:shock:

Or you can sit there in the traffic and be late for your meetings.

I should have had one of those annoying mopeds on back of the truck and parked truck on shoulder and jumped on moped :mrgreen:

backhoeboogie":tbu4xgj1 said:

lauged out loud at that one..... :tiphat:

I'm glad I don't have to deal with anything like that! :shock: :shock: :yuck: :yuck:

The bikers are coming to Sturgis now and things have really picked up in the last week or two.

The next couple weeks will start to become intolerable. Anytime you pack 500,000 extras into a town of 7000 there is going to be some gridlock no matter what you do. :roll:

I also hope I have all my breakdowns out of the way, and if not, I will call and order stuff to be delivered.

The NH/Chevrolet dealership always moves the farm equipment and automobiles out of their paved front lot so they can rent every square inch possible out to vendors.

Can't say I blame them. Everyone and his dog tries to cash in on the annual motorcycle rally.

John SD":fwd3zi9w said:
Everyone and his dog tries to cash in on the annual motorcycle rally.

Divorce attorneys too! That gal he took with him was a mistake! His wife found out. Saw pics on the net.