This is why I love tonutti equipment!

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms

Reaction score
If anyone has had better luck with tonutti that's great, but things like this here has been my experience way to often.

6BEE5960-2F08-4210-8DA1-C6559A6C3FC3-147-00000009DFB92543_zps01e9694b.jpg

What are you, rich? You paid extra for the quick detach option. I don't see the problem

Hey you actually got ahold of a good one. Looks like it managed to put sum hay in a wind row before it conked out. Mine want hardly even do that.

It's about 8 years old, I didn't buy it new, but at the Time I could afford it and it seemed like a good deal.

This is not nearly the worst thing that it's done, just the worst looking, I had it fixed in a half hour with a new bolt. The worst thing is when wheels start falling off, that's when I have to she arch the world over for bearings.

I had to laugh when seeing that picture even though it really isn't a laughing matter when you have to try to get that set of wheels back on by yourself. It's the comments about tonutti on this site that's kept me from every buying any of their equipment. I guess all a person can do is keep a set of wrenches handy.

Floyd":msswxno1 said:
Did the bolt shear or did the nut fall off?
From the factory it has pins in everything like that, no bolts. The pin broke and I replaced it with a grade 8 bolt double nutted.

hooknline":12asyq5q said:
What are you, rich? You paid extra for the quick detach option. I don't see the problem
Why sure hook boy, everything I buy comes loaded with options like this, it's only money.

James T":1jq0fv83 said:
I had to laugh when seeing that picture even though it really isn't a laughing matter when you have to try to get that set of wheels back on by yourself. It's the comments about tonutti on this site that's kept me from every buying any of their equipment. I guess all a person can do is keep a set of wrenches handy.
To be honest I had to laugh when I looked back and saw half the rake behind me.

denvermartinfarms":3tdx8cd4 said:
hooknline":3tdx8cd4 said:
Why sure hook boy, everything I buy comes loaded with options like this, it's only money.
I knew it, I just knew it. Youre A rich sob. Paying for options like that on all your equipment. Must be nice to be you. :lol:

hooknline":2yjya4nh said:
denvermartinfarms":2yjya4nh said:
hooknline":2yjya4nh said:
I knew it, I just knew it. Youre A rich sob. Paying for options like that on all your equipment. Must be nice to be you. :lol:
You bet it's nice, especially when there is knowone around to help and there's rain on the way :yuck:

Latest posts