This is what is wrong with the USA

Help Support CattleToday:

I call those kinds " liberally narrowminded" only looking out for whats good for THEM, and not the whole picture of everyone in the country.

About 6 of those types came for intern interviews this year. Downright depressing to see that many of them all in a day. One even played with text messages during the interview. I walked out of that one.

We found the right ones.

The young lady is 26, and I'll take bets on her innocence. :banana:
But what I came here to say is if your political opponent was running this ad wouldn't you send him a contribution to run it a few more times. Never interupt your enemy when he's making a mistake--Napolean (I think)
Seriously, girls make mistakes but in general they are a lot smarter than this. It's gonna be OK.

Some or most may know this already, but she is another one of those uneducated Hollywood actors/actress in this case. She does a smutty series on HBO or Showtime some channel like that. Just a face known by the young folks without a clue. What I call a rebel without a clue, unfortunately she'll probably influence a few young voters that are not old enough to have figured out once you experienced the world enough, you become a conservative.

Polls of people who say they already have voted show Obama with a lead in many of the states

Obama leads Romney 54 percent to 39 percent among voters who already have cast ballots, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling data compiled in recent weeks

cross_7":14vfjfnc said:
Polls of people who say they already have voted show Obama with a lead in many of the states

Obama leads Romney 54 percent to 39 percent among voters who already have cast ballots, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling data compiled in recent weeks

I haven't voted yet but I will and you can be I won't be voting for the guy with the oversized ears.

cross_7":1siteftg said:

My guess is that most of those folks have been dead for many years but continue to vote the "correct" way every year. Especially in Chicago!

If the majority of blue state voters had to work with a spade and hoe versus electing them through bought votes for upkeep, this country would be in much better shape. Hog's at the trough waiting for more.

john250":3du4la7m said:
The young lady is 26, and I'll take bets on her innocence. :banana:
But what I came here to say is if your political opponent was running this ad wouldn't you send him a contribution to run it a few more times. Never interupt your enemy when he's making a mistake--Napolean (I think)
Seriously, girls make mistakes but in general they are a lot smarter than this. It's gonna be OK.

I like your confidence, but.....Let's just say I don't fully share in it.

Latest posts