this is my….

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
treat for tomorrow, my youngest grand baby, my Son and his Partner are here for a few hours, can't wait. Then on Monday will have all five grandchildren together.

Hook":3d11zdyy said:
Cute kid
I still don't get the partner bit. Confuses me each time
They are not married but live together, hence she is his partner not wife, just yet hopefully. and thanks I think he is.

chrisy":32onb1oz said:
Hook":32onb1oz said:
Cute kid
They are not married but live together, hence she is his partner not wife, just yet hopefully. and thanks I think he is.
On this side of the pond partner normally means romantic interest of the same sex, just different use of the word. Very cute baby that I am sure granny will not spoil one bit. Merry Christmas!!!

A real cutie! Congrats! Enjoy your time with your grandchild.

Hook, just an update, in about a week it will be 2015, catch up.

hillbilly beef man":2vyfcvm7 said:
chrisy":2vyfcvm7 said:
Hook":2vyfcvm7 said:
Cute kid
On this side of the pond partner normally means romantic interest of the same sex, just different use of the word. Very cute baby that I am sure granny will not spoil one bit. Merry Christmas!!!
He!! it can mean anything. Caught a boy "partnered" up with a cow one time....(that would be a "she"). Me and my partner had a business partnership. Don't always try to read into everything something that isn't there.

hillbilly beef man":gptfz74l said:
chrisy":gptfz74l said:
Hook":gptfz74l said:
Cute kid
More likely his granddaddy he is smitten, but granny will too.
Thanks everyone for the nice comments a bias gran agrees with it all.

Latest posts