This is a first for me

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
Last Wednesday I planted my fall garden and as soon as I finished it rained then it rained again on Friday. Saturday morning the garden was up. :shock: Can't say I've ever seen anything germinate and sprout so quickly.

Neighbors! Don't be giving them the credit. Heck, they all ran off complaining about my ways and some terrible stench. Don't know what's wrong with them myself.

Jogeephus--Some folks just can't appreciate that good country air.

Kinda like the first time I took my yankee wife down thru Sour Lake where it's oil and gas country.

"What is that awful smell!?"

Me--"That's just money sweetheart--pure money"

:lol2: :lol2: Lady I work for was going to give some land to the forestry folks so they could build a fire tower. Neighbor got to complaining to the county and raising a lot of sand so she changed her mind and decided to put in some farrowing pens instead. The neighbors are pleased with the tower. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

greybeard":1jhx024w said:
Jogeephus--Some folks just can't appreciate that good country air.

Kinda like the first time I took my yankee wife down thru Sour Lake where it's oil and gas country.

"What is that awful smell!?"

Me--"That's just money sweetheart--pure money"
Worked part of a summer in Sour Lake and Saratogo when I was a teenager...and yes it was one funky place. Throw in some rotten a$$ rice fields and you got it.

Latest posts