If there is a better all around hunting dog :???: "Cooper"
P1010030-1.jpg

P1010073-1.jpg

P1010133.jpg

p10100162.jpg

p10101932.jpg

P1010253.jpg

p10102512.jpg

Man you have got to have the best hunting dog in Minnesota and adjoining states. He not only points, and will retrieve anything but, he's the only dog I have ever seen that smiles for pictures.

Cracks me up, my friend has one of those, he calls it a Vizlador, and he's from ND. You're from Minnesota and you guys call them Viadors. Well, whatever the name, they seem to be a very good cross to have. The Vizla muscle, endurance, and nose, and well, we know what the Labs bring to the table.

Thanks for the pics.YOU MADE MY DAY!!! :tiphat:

p10101932.jpg

Viador was a typo. I meant to type Vizlador. We actually call them VizLabs here.
3way if your ND friend has knowledge of where I could get a Vizlador or Vizlab pup I would be very much interested.
Oh yeah he's a smiley happy dog, a super athlete and always ready to go.
Hybrid vigor, you know!

mnmtranching":2s5iwciz said:
Viador was a typo. I meant to type Vizlador. We actually call them VizLabs here.
3way if your ND friend has knowledge of where I could get a Vizlador or Vizlab pup I would be very much interested.
Hybrid vigor, you know!

I will see what I can find out for you. Maybe then you can write a book about what happens when you bring home the THIRD hunting dog. I guarantee you I know what bringing home #2 cost me last year and it ain't pretty. The dog was $500, the peacemaking bribes are at $1500 and mounting every day.LOL

and that doesn't include the $300 dollars worth of my wife's sweaters she tore off the clothesline one day and shredded. :help:

Great pics MNM and really great pups. Now that is something to be proud of.. :clap: :)

Did you train them yourself ?

3waycross":2xrnx60o said:
mnmtranching":2xrnx60o said:
Hybrid vigor, you know!

I will see what I can find out for you. Maybe then you can write a book about what happens when you bring home the THIRD hunting dog. I guarantee you I know what bringing home #2 cost me last year and it ain't pretty. The dog was $500, the peacemaking bribes are at $1500 and mounting every day.LOL

and that doesn't include the $300 dollars worth of my wife's sweaters she tore off the clothesline one day and shredded. :help:
Know EXACTLY what you 're saying---Paybacks are HE** !!! :banana:

Getting the OK for a third dog is not the easiest job I've ever tempted. :roll:
Hard telling what the final price would be? :shock:

HD, I have to give credit for the training of Cooper to his mentor Ruff Ruff. Every thing he knows [good and not so good] :help: he has learned from his pall Ruff Ruff. Cooper came with some pretty decent instincts. :D

Vizsla as in Hungarian Vizsla? I first saw them at a dog show held at our state fair and they're really nice dogs. Super friendly too. I wanted to take one home but they were like AUS$1400! Maybe later :p

Latest posts