Thieves II - Dead man walking

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
This weekend there was a high stakes poker game played close by. On the table was over $100,000 in cash. All of a sudden Tyrone, Leroy or whatever his name was busted into the room armed with a pistol and demanded all the money. He put his pistol to one man's head and pulled the trigger twice and the gun misfired both times but he got his point across and everyone hit the floor. This is all I know at this time and I seriously doubt any of this will be in the paper ..... except maybe this fool's obituary when these guys catch him. Of all the people to choose to rob he picked the wrong bunch. I may be completely wrong on this but I think he is a dead man walking. JMO

ga.prime":3cfa4wjq said:
Perp's MO sounds like somebody from the Auburn football team.

Next thing them ol' boys will do is try to steal more chains than they can swim with. :lol2:

they found a guy that must be related to Jo's theif not to far from here a couple yrs back
the dang fool was trying to break in an abandoned house thru the sewer lagoon with an 8" concrete block chained around his neck
I never did understand how he was gonna fit in that 4" pipe

His family is lucky the only way they found his body was someone had bought the place and had a dozer in there dozing down the house and filling the old lagoon and the dozer opera found the body

they said it has been deceased about 4 days

I think ol leroy or tyrone would be wise to buy an airline ticket with that money to a far away place.

Cal

Jogeephus":3dtg268i said:
This weekend there was a high stakes poker game played close by. On the table was over $100,000 in cash. All of a sudden Tyrone, Leroy or whatever his name was busted into the room armed with a pistol and demanded all the money. He put his pistol to one man's head and pulled the trigger twice and the gun misfired both times but he got his point across and everyone hit the floor. This is all I know at this time and I seriously doubt any of this will be in the paper ..... except maybe this fool's obituary when these guys catch him. Of all the people to choose to rob he picked the wrong bunch. I may be completely wrong on this but I think he is a dead man walking. JMO
You just never know about people today.........all of em.

Kingfisher":29nmzrz2 said:
Really, $100,000 in a room and a robbery is a surprise? I don't like being near anybody with a roll of green.

TexasBred":ify93i4b said:
ga.prime":ify93i4b said:
Perp's MO sounds like somebody from the Auburn football team.

Next thing them ol' boys will do is try to steal more chains than they can swim with. :lol2:
At least they didn't try to sell their championship rings. :D

ga.prime":28aacrnz said:
Kingfisher":28aacrnz said:
Really, $100,000 in a room and a robbery is a surprise? I don't like being near anybody with a roll of green.
you would'nt have a problem with me then,, he%$ the only way id would have a roll if i done stole it

ALACOWMAN":38i8yosq said:
ga.prime":38i8yosq said:
Kingfisher":38i8yosq said:
you would'nt have a problem with me then,, he%$ the only way id would have a roll if i done stole it
Three Card Monte. Uncool.

he had better of ran not stopped.because robbing a game like that could get you killed.its a wonder that they didnt have guns on the table with that much money.

bigbull338":1vvwb6z6 said:
he had better of ran not stopped.because robbing a game like that could get you killed.its a wonder that they didnt have guns on the table with that much money.
its south GA not the wild west, i walk in to a game with guns all around.. i figure i be better at home doing chores
:cowboy:

The guys at the table are not the type to carry weapons but as discretely as an order buyer buys a calf their will would be done by others. Extremely powerful bunch. One in particular, taught Janet Reno a thing or two about power when she and her entourage messed with him. No one is talking. Probably best that I don't ask any more questions. Probably already know more than I need to know but I wish I knew more cause I'd like to nominate this fool for the 2011 Darwin Awards. He would be a sure winner.

Given the misfires and the story ending there, a friend and I came up with a possible scenario that could be plausible given these guys' love of gambling and the many gator holes scattered across their properties behind closed gates. Remember the game the gooks played on the movie The Deer Hunter? I think this bunch might have enjoyed a game of chance like that expecially given the reminder of the game with the two misfires. Afterall, he was a dead man anyway so why would they waste a perfect opportunity for an exciting game of chance? Just our thought which in no way has anything to do with what happened cause I don't know. Probably never will. But whatever did happen I'll wager that somewhere it involves gators and a extremely stupid person. JMO

thats the kinda justice the world should be built upon....id be more than happy to partake in such an effort... :banana: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

jedstivers":lvmd2aro said:
Jo, my buddy wasn't in the game was he?

I don't know who all was there cause no one is talking but he could very well have been. He sure could have afforded a game like that.

Latest posts