The ultimate tractor buddy

Help Support CattleToday:

Isomade

Reaction score
Jack is my 16 month old son. His favorite thing in the world is the traato (tractor). He has his own seat and goes with me every day to put out hay. Well, yesterday I decided to see just how much he liked the tractor so I buckled him in and we spent 6 hours cleaning up brush piles. He never made a peep. Today we spent 5 hours discing up ground, and again he never said a word. He just smiles and rides. :D

Here's my tractor buddy. :D

100_1963.jpg

100_1103.jpg

Isomade":2tli7hzn said:
Jack is my 16 month old son. His favorite thing in the world is the traato (tractor). He has his own seat and goes with me every day to put out hay. Well, yesterday I decided to see just how much he liked the tractor so I buckled him in and we spent 6 hours cleaning up brush piles. He never made a peep. Today we spent 5 hours discing up ground, and again he never said a word. He just smiles and rides. :D

I would be wondering what mom said to him, to make him want to stay with me all day.

i think its great that your son loves being with you all day on the tractor.my oldest neice was like that by the time she was 3 months old.her grandpa an me ended up taking her with us no matter what we was doing.because if we didnt she would cry for an hour.then we would hear about it when we got back.

Latest posts