The swamp...

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep":3v76m2eb said:
I thought this was going to be about Bannon

I think Bannon has fallen a little out of grace. It is nice to see that one of the scumbags in the gubmint gets his day in court. There's still a long ways up the ladder that need that day.

Too bad all EPA employees .... maybe some BLM and other govt employees.... don't just stay home and collect their checks. At least he wasn't harassing some business while he was "working on his house".

I've heard of no-show jobs (hey, I watched the Sopranos), but this guy is something else. (Yes, it's a 4yo story). It's almost impressive, in a kinda sick way!

Four years ago, this happened. I never heard of it. Nobody I know had heard of it. I wonder why?

This sort of institutionally driven entitlement should have been trotted out for the whole world to see for years ago.

If interested, the fraudster even has his own Wikipedia page.

I hadn't heard about it before so I did a quick search. It appears it was pretty widely reported at the time (Wash Post, Fox News, HuffPo, The Atlantic, farm journals and many others). Guess we were all on here goofing off. I mean tied up with our cows. :lol:

WalnutCrest":256go8el said:
artesianspringsfarm":256go8el said:
WalnutCrest":256go8el said:

Come on. This story is 4 years old. Just look at the time stamp.

If you knew about this story sometime before the last week or so, I salute you. You'd be the only one I know who knew this happened.

I absolutely did know about this. Seems like its been a case in point for anyone claiming systematic bureaucratic malfeasance for years. Case in point:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=107508&p=1395090&hilit=Beale+EPA#p1395090

artesianspringsfarm":3d04yr8n said:
I absolutely did know about this. Seems like its been a case in point for anyone claiming systematic bureaucratic malfeasance for years. Case in point:

http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewto ... A#p1395090

Just so you know, you got too many multisyllabic words in there. You've got to break it up a bit for some of our members to catch up.

Bestoutwest":buq7t5w1 said:
artesianspringsfarm":buq7t5w1 said:

http://www.cattletoday.com/forum/viewto ... A#p1395090

Just so you know, you got too many multi-syllabic words in there. You've got to break it up a bit for some of our members to catch up.

YEAH!

What he said.

Bestoutwest":1r18rexm said:
artesianspringsfarm":1r18rexm said:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=107508&p=1395090&hilit=Beale+EPA#p1395090

Just so you know, you got too many multisyllabic words in there. You've got to break it up a bit for some of our members to catch up.

"There are simply too many notes." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCud8H7z7vU

Latest posts