The new baby...

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
Mama has been working on this one for a long time. Born yesterday evening.

RIMG_2374.JPG

Oh, what a picture! Tooooo cute! :heart:

Alice

There is nothing sweeter than a donkey foal. We are expecting one here in October. It's always fun. Takes a while in the oven, don't it? 111/2 to 13 months. It's always a long wait. Especially for the jenny carrying it. My minis look like taxis with the doors open that last month. Had the last one born in June, so we are looking forward to the new addition to the flerd.

CKC1586":z23pshxs said:
Where are them ears goin with that baby?!! Gosh what a beautiful picture! Cute cute cute...

She's got better control of them ears now. One of them wasn't working very good the first day. That's the longest ears that I have ever had on a newborn.

grannysoo":15smho1y said:
CKC1586":15smho1y said:
Where are them ears goin with that baby?!! Gosh what a beautiful picture! Cute cute cute...

She's got better control of them ears now. One of them wasn't working very good the first day. That's the longest ears that I have ever had on a newborn.

Just love them faces!

TNMasterBeefProducer":1ytw9xpe said:
I just noticed thats a fatt jenny. Does she eat weeds? I know alot of people that have donks and they prefer weeds over the grass.

She's not a goat, however they do eat a lot of things that the cows don't. (weeds, brush, etc.)

CKC1586":3b677p5f said:
You could call him Verizon, with those ears he should always have good reception.... can ya hear me now?
:clap:

I'll let you know my vote at 2:00 a.m. Thats when I do my best thinking!

Latest posts