the midget

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
A midget goes the the doctor to get his testys checked out. the doctor comes in and puts 2 fingers on the right nut and asked the midget to cough so the midget coughs and the doctor says um huh just as i suspected and the doctor puts 2 fingers on the left nut and tells him to cough. doctor says um huh just as i suspected so the doctor wheels over to get a pair of scissiors out of the cabinet and starts cutting buy this time the midget just can't watch what he is cutting. The doctor finishes and tells the midget to walk around and see how that feels. midget says it feels much better but what did you do. doctor says i took 2 inches of the top of your cowboy boots.

cattleluvr18":2ig1rrjx said:
why dont i ever get any of these jokes?!?!

Because you're a young lady, who has been raised properly. ;-)

PS I don't mean to be patronizing, nor am I trying to make you mad, talk down to you, or anything else.

msscamp":2coxmwwl said:
cattleluvr18":2coxmwwl said:
why dont i ever get any of these jokes?!?!

Because you're a young lady, who has been raised properly. ;-)

PS I don't mean to be patronizing, nor am I trying to make you mad, talk down to you, or anything else.

i know that you would never do that. believe it or not my daddy raised a purty good one id say. :D

after reading it again...and again, i got it. who come up with these jokes sometimes?! :roll: :p

Latest posts