The lowest person on earth.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
My wife has a job at an assisted living home. From time to time I go out there and do things with the residents. Since many are from the country, I came up with the idea to fix them a garden like many had at home. With their "help", I tilled and planted a nice fall garden behind the complex next to the kitchen. For weeks they watered and cared for the garden and many gave thanks in their prayers for this small piece of home. It was touching. Yesterday, some low life SOB came by and pulled all the mustard greens, collards and turnips and carried them off. :mad: :mad: A nurse stopped him but he came back and got the rest of them while she wasn't looking. :mad: :mad: This has got to be the lowest person on earth! If I catch him ........... well...........I'd appreciate some of ya'll donating to my defense fund cause I'm gonna need it!

My wife is the ADON at a local nursing home. They want to do the same thing and it looks like I may get to put it all together. The big difference will probably be it'll be done in raised beds so the people in wheelchairs can get into the act. I'm hoping it will work out.Z

WOW i'm impressed that you could find that big of a creep in GA. Well i hope you find him. Just hope he isn't related to the judge. If he is i'll send some green support o help you avoid to long of a stay at the local jail.

HOW mean can you get, well all I can say is I hope the produce he took chokes him.

and good luck to all who are helping these people with their new found gardens. hope it all works out well.

That's got to be the biggest scum bag on the planet!! Everybody around here has a patch of greens and most would gladly let you pick a mess but to steal from an assisted living facility - that's just uncalled for. Sad individual - that's akin to spotlighting deers in a wildlife sanctuary.

Jogeephus":2pcsm57v said:
I came up with the idea to fix them a garden like many had at home.

That is a very noble deed. My congratulations to you. MillIron too.

When my maternal grandaddy was in his 90's, he'd drag a folding chair through the garden, he'd sit in it and hoe, move it, and hoe some more. He hoed that garden each day. If some one would have taken all his vegetables, well I can only imagine what all of his grandson's would have done.

Jogeephus Wrote:

This has got to be the lowest person on earth! If I catch him ........... well...........I'd appreciate some of ya'll donating to my defense fund cause I'm gonna need it!

Jogeephus, you can lay low at my house till the thing blows over. PM me and I'll give you the address and directions.

Dick

icandoit":20fcll7u said:
Jogeephus Wrote:

This has got to be the lowest person on earth! If I catch him ........... well...........I'd appreciate some of ya'll donating to my defense fund cause I'm gonna need it!

Jogeephus, you can lay low at my house till the thing blows over. PM me and I'll give you the address and directions.

Dick

Thanks, if you see "Man Blugeoned to Death by Large Turnip Root" on the cover of the National Enquirer or the Globe - you know I'll be headed your way! :lol:

Good for you, Jogeephus! I'm just very sorry it turned out this way. :( If you find the guy(s) who did this and need to get a little further away, let me know! ;-)

Latest posts