The cows in Lebanon?

Help Support CattleToday:

danielo

Reaction score
You know, everyone always talks about the human suffering in Lebanon with the violence going on and everything. What I worry about, however, is the cattle that live there. Has anyone else thought about that. Will the murder of innocent cows go unnoticed?

danielo":243w2ee2 said:
You know, everyone always talks about the human suffering in Lebanon with the violence going on and everything. What I worry about, however, is the cattle that live there. Has anyone else thought about that. Will the murder of innocent cows go unnoticed?

With all due respect...the murder of innocent cows in Lebanon is not right up there on my list of worrisome priorities where Lebanon is concerned.

Alice

Alice":2vs8844c said:
danielo":2vs8844c said:

With all due respect...the murder of innocent cows in Lebanon is not right up there on my list of worrisome priorities where Lebanon is concerned.

Alice

I figure some dogs and birds and maybe a few folks are eating them.

We raise them to kill them.

Bez?

danielo":3uixz3zo said:

Just curios danielo-- where abouts are you from?

no cow is innocent they all have dark secrets and motives

Bez?":2m8bwisu said:
redfornow":2m8bwisu said:
dj":2m8bwisu said:

Now that is the truth.
Just like all women..... ;-)

MD

Hope you got your body armour handy - some of those women are quite devious and will be after you in subtle ways if they read your post.

Bez?

Yep I know the type...

The truth is anything that a man can do a woman can do BETTER. :oops:

MD

redfornow":3ai8zdk2 said:
Yep I know the type...

MD

Not writing their names in the snow!

dun

dun":3k7tpt5u said:
redfornow":3k7tpt5u said:
Yep I know the type...

MD

dun
yeah dun but don't bet on distance.
i lost money at that :oops:

dj":32wyqmjw said:
dun":32wyqmjw said:
redfornow":32wyqmjw said:
Yep I know the type...

MD

dun
yeah dun but don't bet on distance.
i lost money at that :oops:

You should have told her no fair using your hands!

dun

redfornow":3gbbsbyg said:
dj":3gbbsbyg said:

Now that is the truth.
Just like all women..... ;-)

MD

You're trying to tell us that men are pure as the driven snow? Uh huh, right! :roll: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

msscamp":2qdsg9qw said:
You're trying to tell us that men are pure as the driven snow? Uh huh, right! :roll: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Some of us are.

Wewild":da0vc641 said:
msscamp":da0vc641 said:

Some of us are.

Valid point, Wewild, but they are few and very far between - the same is also true for women.

msscamp":3rzu0ff3 said:
Valid point, Wewild, but they are few and very far between - the same is also true for women.

Dang. I must be living in a paradise. Pure and no problems with Lim's.

Latest posts