The bells of war are ringing.

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
What's going to happen if we smoke NOKO? I'm a little tired of China playing peek a boo with the whole deal. I think here in the States the snow flakes are going to loose their minds and cause more grief. Things are going to change for sure. What do you think?

We will squash NK only when there is no other option. China and the US are essential to each other. They need to dump their manufactured goods and we need them buying US Treasuries.

If NK advances their nuclear capabilities, we will use sub-nuclear warheads to remove their capabilities. It would be stupid to do anything to the civilian population. The focus would be solely limited to their warhead production.

Kingfisher":2gqmc2ds said:
What's going to happen if we smoke NOKO? I'm a little tired of China playing peek a boo with the whole deal. I think here in the States the snow flakes are going to loose their minds and cause more grief. Things are going to change for sure. What do you think?

I don't understand how someone not wishing for nuclear war is being a snowflake. You understand that even if we "win" there's a bigger possibility that a lot the world's population will lose? China is "playing peek-a-boo" b/c they share a border with NK. It's kind of like that crazy drunk neighbor some people have, and trying to keep them from shooting at their house. I, for one, wish there was some other alternative, but at times that isn't an option. If not hoping for nuclear war makes me a "snow flake" so be it.

Bestoutwest":3atkj7j0 said:
Kingfisher":3atkj7j0 said:

I don't understand how someone not wishing for nuclear war is being a snowflake. You understand that even if we "win" there's a bigger possibility that a lot the world's population will lose? China is "playing peek-a-boo" b/c they share a border with NK. It's kind of like that crazy drunk neighbor some people have, and trying to keep them from shooting at their house. I, for one, wish there was some other alternative, but at times that isn't an option. If not hoping for nuclear war makes me a "snow flake" so be it.

would waiting for them to get the technology to hit us with a nuclear warhead be the best option?

I don't think we're totally confident that we can locate those mobile launchers and I don't see how one air strike would put a dent in any capabilities they have.

Bestoutwest":2cjeajgh said:
Kingfisher":2cjeajgh said:

They'll likely just stay on the porch and bark.

Bestoutwest":2rf2o1sw said:
Kingfisher":2rf2o1sw said:

sad part is, it's going to happen,sooner or later.. best to nip it, nip it, nip it....or hire true grit to go over and place one behind fish burps ear...

Do I believe the bells of war are ringing? Yes.
I am not a snowflake. I consider myself Conservative Christian Republican.
I don't have a solution to North Korea but I sure wish we could find some option than yet another war. Seems like we have been in endless wars for decades. Let someone else be the worlds policeman for a decade. Put all that money and all the foreign aid billions to paying off the debt or towards infrastructure for our country. Just my :2cents:

shaz":2v68ltmt said:
I don't think we're totally confident that we can locate those mobile launchers and I don't see how one air strike would put a dent in any capabilities they have.

I am right there with ya...

as my daddy used to say....He11 boy, if it was easy, any dam--ed fool could do it...
:cowboy:

I'm going to predict that if it does come to that, eventually, it will be written in the history books that Pres Trump started it. Big sigh, its just the way its going to be remembered...

ALACOWMAN":3px7m3rw said:
sad part is, it's going to happen,sooner or later.. best to nip it, nip it, nip it....or hire true grit to go over and place one behind fish burps ear...

Well. You didn't think hard on that one!!!!

News Flash!

Undercover agent (alias True Grit) sent to North Korea to assassinate Kim Jong-un was arrested today at the Atlanta Airport after a shoot out with airport security. When ask why he shot and killed two airport security guards, he replied, "I did not feel safe."

:clap: Bright Raven thanks for the best laugh I have had all day! I about spit my gum out I laughed so hard.

Those bells you are hearing have been continually ringing.
This isn't shyt compared to the Cuban middle crisis with a foe that assured us mutual destruction.

Caustic Burno":1vo9y3rx said:
This isn't shyt compared to the Cuban middle crisis with a foe that assured us mutual destruction.

...or the Cuban missile crisis. (Sorry CB, but I couldn't resist.)

Rafter S":2n0cdxd8 said:
Caustic Burno":2n0cdxd8 said:

...or the Cuban missile crisis. (Sorry CB, but I couldn't resist.)

Never saw it,dam auto correct just doesn't handle east Texan well.
Pull up some of Khrushchevs old speeches if you want scary.

shaz":1qzisw3u said:

Not if the recent naval events are any indication of our current military prowess...or intelligence.

Latest posts