The Angus Report

Help Support CattleToday:

jkwilson

Reaction score
Whatever they are paying, it's wasted. I have nothing but a bad opinion of them and the ad that blocks almost all of the useful links at the top of the screen. No UCP, no "New Posts" no "View Your Posts". I can't even remember what all is there, because I can't see it. The board is unusable for me. Good advertising.

Hey Mr Wilson! Good morning. I can't imagine what happen to explain what you don't see. :) Restart the program. I take it
your not watching the Angus show tonight.....

the angus report is fine now that it's found a place to lite.... its the others non cattle adds that are getting long in the tooth.. if you dont raise angus he$% dont look at it... :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":10cwxlz6 said:
the angus report is fine now that it's found a place to lite.... its the others non cattle adds that are getting long in the tooth.. if you dont raise angus he$% dont look at it... :cowboy:

That would be fine if I could see the controls at the top of the page, but the ads block out everything at the top right of the page. I can only see "The Ang" of the title to this thread. I can't use the board unless I go through each forum individually.

ALACOWMAN":3lhttrl7 said:

It is a youtube ad that loads. Therefore websense in the work place practically blocks CT. It takes ten minutes to view each thread now. All you see is the brown border with a big white box where the ad is during that time.

Wonder how things are progressing to clear up this mess?
How much patience does a body need? :help:

Not being a computer person I know nothing about this sort of thing, But I sort of suspect some advertisers took advatage of Macon on this with some kind if trickery. :frowns:

Ryder":to2tqinw said:

Not being a computer person I know nothing about this sort of thing, But I sort of suspect some advertisers took advatage of Macon on this with some kind if trickery. :frowns:

No progress that I can see. Still blocks all the controls. I just don't participate on the site much, since I can't search for new posts. Great investment idea: Pay to make people hate your product.

I'm wondering if it isn't your browser or your settings. I got junk computers and everything is where it is supposed to be.

jkwilson":17bftaz9 said:
Ryder":17bftaz9 said:

No progress that I can see. Still blocks all the controls. I just don't participate on the site much, since I can't search for new posts. Great investment idea: Pay to make people hate your product.
What browser are you running? All the links show up on mine. The ad does not mess anything up on my pages. Wonder if it is your computer, internet service or who knows what?

Does the same to me. I think its a google ad that keeps blocking my view of everything. Sometimes there are two of them. Really annoying. As for the angus fella with his pouty botox lips I keep thinking if I drop my britches and stick my rear to the screen and then maybe he will go away.

Go to tools at the top right hand side of your computer screen and click on it find compatibilities and click on that it should set the screen up properly for you.

hillsdown":pklzkgm5 said:
Go to tools at the top right hand side of your computer screen and click on it find compatibilities and click on that it should set the screen up properly for you.
Hey HD, an even faster and easier way is to click on the "broken page" icon next to the "refresh button in the address bar at the very top of the page.

If you get into writting a long post you may need to "unfix" it while you compose. You will know when you need to do this. Just be sure you copy or save your post you are writting before making the change cause it will go "poof" if when you make the change.

Jogeephus":b7k6ox9c said:
Does the same to me. I think its a google ad that keeps blocking my view of everything. Sometimes there are two of them. Really annoying.

Same for me, left side of the screen though. Tried HD's idea, nothing about compatibility on tools and have no broken page icon like vette suggested at least not one I can find.

As for the angus fella with his pouty botox lips I keep thinking if I drop my britches and stick my rear to the screen and then maybe he will go away.

Actually I think he would maybe want to stick around should you do that. :D He is one creepy looking fella.

MistyMorning":1xmivpb2 said:
Same for me, left side of the screen though. Tried HD's idea, nothing about compatibility on tools and have no broken page icon like vette suggested at least not one I can find.

MM what browser are you using?

I've never used it but that is why our suggestions aren't available. :oops:

Try GoogleChrome. It seems it doesn't have the problem.

1982vett":1d3kt04x said:
I've never used it but that is why our suggestions aren't available. :oops:

Try GoogleChrome. It seems it doesn't have the problem.

Don't be embarrassed, he77 if I actually knew sheet from shinola about computers I would have known they weren't going to be there in the first place! :nod:

Latest posts