The all new chev!

Help Support CattleToday:

S.R.R.

Reaction score
What do you all think of this "new from the ground up" chev pick up?

Do you know anyone that ownes one?

What are the reviews?

It has some cool features a friend of mine and myself looked at one and they have some neat options if loaded up.

I got an 88 Ford--keep the oil,filters and other fluids clean,it runs all day--- gotta have new exaust/muffler,but bought it used 9 years ago--

I'm a Ford woman myself. I likes my red truck. :heart: My husband had an 03 Silverado and really didn't like it. Sold it to his dad, who has since bought another one just like it, only it is an 06.

Lammie":15qgipgz said:
I'm a Ford woman myself. I likes my red truck. :heart: My husband had an 03 Silverado and really didn't like it. Sold it to his dad, who has since bought another one just like it, only it is an 06.

Anything specific he did not like about his 03 chevy? I have been looking at 2000 and up Chevy 2500 supercabs lately. Would appreciate any info about problems or dislikes.

aplusmnt":1px0hlge said:
Lammie":1px0hlge said:

Anything specific he did not like about his 03 chevy? I have been looking at 2000 and up Chevy 2500 supercabs lately. Would appreciate any info about problems or dislikes.

It just wasnt heavy enough for him. He was used to driving an F 350. His Silverado wasn't the HD, so I don't know how that would have suited him. Other than that, it seemed like he didn't have problems with it. Hauled a lot of cedar with it. He just likes a bigger truck.

Lammie":153hr4wv said:
aplusmnt":153hr4wv said:
Lammie":153hr4wv said:

It just wasnt heavy enough for him. He was used to driving an F 350. His Silverado wasn't the HD, so I don't know how that would have suited him. Other than that, it seemed like he didn't have problems with it. Hauled a lot of cedar with it. He just likes a bigger truck.

Thanks for the Input, I am looking for one to pull for work mostly. Pulling a 5x8 cargo trailer. I thought the Chevy might be more comfy and ride better. But when you look at them and the Ford it does seem like the ford is more heavy duty. Not sure what they are rated for but Ford looks more like a work truck.

Latest posts