That's It

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
I've often been asked, "what do you old guys do now that you're retired?"
Well, I have a friend who has a chemical background and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, wine, whiskey, and other alcoholic drinks into urine.

And, we're pretty dam good at it!!"

Sounds like a good hobby to keep you busy. If I'm ever able to retire, I'm going to repair anvils for a hobby.

I am currently applying for a grant to use in the study of finding new uses for the t!ts on a boar.

hey TB just have them unhook the tanker full of beer in your driveway.an run a hose from the tanker to the bathroom.thyen you can sitt in there an drink an pee all you want.

3waycross":ag8jzg6t said:
I am currently applying for a grant to use in the study of finding new uses for the t!ts on a boar.

That is funny. You will probably get it.

This is good information. I'm getting to the point where I'm gathering data/entertainment as retirement creeps closer. :cowboy:

TexasBred":2chce1dc said:
Well, I have a friend who has a chemical background and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, wine, whiskey, and other alcoholic drinks into urine.

I think I know ya'll. And if I don't I'd like too! :D

Walt

Jogeephus":35sy6ej6 said:
Sounds like a good hobby to keep you busy. If I'm ever able to retire, I'm going to repair anvils for a hobby.

Hey Jo, what's with the new Avata? looks like you took a rejuvenating serum.

I retired last year and wonder how I found time to work, I am always busy... :tiphat:

I'm thinking of a new career as a professional closet organizer. Just kiddin, but did you know that there are folks out there making a good living do that?

Angus/Brangus":3681grr7 said:
TexasBred":3681grr7 said:

What a great idea!!! Do you have a concoction yet that will kill Poison Ivey Vines????? Could be worth $'s.

Angus, well 151 Rum will burn it a little bit but probably will take a couple of applications to really kill it out.

chrisy":1tjhvvs5 said:
Jogeephus":1tjhvvs5 said:

Hey Jo, what's with the new Avata? looks like you took a rejuvenating serum.

I retired last year and wonder how I found time to work, I am always busy... :tiphat:
Ya chrisy looks like great mind's think alike.............He looks cute for a change.
When I grow up and retire, I am going state-wide to all the fairs. My big plan is to find all the booth's with the count how many jellie beens in the jar and win my millions :D .

Latest posts