Thats a beautiful sight to see

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm happy for you, but I'm pretty sure it's going to miss me. The local TV station forecast shows 0% chance for rain the next two days, and then 10% Wednesday.

I know that's right!

I'm ready for a big storn to stall out right here.
Supposed to have a big cold front move in Wednesday but they took rain out of the forecast with it. So idk

This was huge for us at this time of the year. It hit a lot of our country with the exception of a few far north ones.

Highest amount is almost 8" down to about 4". We are not in the clear... but we are breathing a little easier.

There are more chances in the 10 day forecast. I'm actually debating shooting the fert to some fields and trying for one of those Oct-Nov cuttings.

One small rogue band pushed up a shower for us yesterday.... got 2/10ths biggest rain since Jun 2 and more than the other 3 showers over the last month combined.

Brute... you know as well as I, the problem with shooting fertilizer tomorrow....is is the next rain. Ya going to need another to put it in the ground and another before it burns up again for lack of water. But yeah, some green growth before frost is really needed. Good luck. Dove season is right around the corner. ;)

One small rogue band pushed up a shower for us yesterday.... got 2/10ths biggest rain since Jun 2 and more than the other 3 showers over the last month combined.

Brute... you know as well as I, the problem with shooting fertilizer tomorrow....is is the next rain. Ya going to need another to put it in the ground and another before it burns up again for lack of water. But yeah, some green growth before frost is really needed. Good luck. Dove season is right around the corner. ;)
This is about as good of dove conditions as you can get. All this bare ground around us will produce lots of weeds. Doves and quail will love it.

I know that's right!

Supposed to have a big cold front move in Wednesday but they took rain out of the forecast with it. So idk
I hate to hear that. That same front should pass through late Wednesday into Thursday. I was sure looking forward to a change in temps and humidity. We're back to "wearing the weather" again around here. Hard to work in for sure.

I know that's right!

I planted some sudex after the last rain, it could use a drink. They're forecasting rain over the weekend, we'll keep hoping.

Been so long since we have seen rain. Dozer will be here Monday to begin the 4th pond of the summer. Hope he gets rained out! 🌧

We redid a couple while it was dry and the last one was a nightmare. It was too dry. We had hell getting it packed and it caused us to blow the budget.

Luckily we got several showers then a couple good in rains on it at the right times. I've put bermuda seed on the dam and got some rain on it. I'm feeling better but still nervous.

Woke up to thunder this morning had 4 tenths when I looked. We have a chance of rain through Sunday I think.