Thanksgiving

Help Support CattleToday:

JHH":17dl0043 said:
Ours is cooking. Will eat around 5:00. Smells good and cant hardly wait. :D
:p I don't know if y'all are doing it right if you only get to eat once. :D We always get to eat the turkey and fixins at noon and another spread around 5:30. :nod:

The doctors office had a sign posted that the average person will consume 5000 calories in one meal that day and your daily intake should be 2000 calories, but who counts calories anyway.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I need to get you some pics of your heifers rocket, they're all sporting little black baldy calves now.

rocket2222":1ae1m0qi said:
Ouch, that's 10,000 for Vett, that should last him till breakfast.

Monday morning. :)

:lol: How is everone this morning? A little slow maybe. :secret: :lol:

Don't think we made the 10,000 count but 3000 might not be far off. The worst part about going to someone elses' house for Thanksgiving....................The leftovers (if any) are not in your refrigerator. :lol:

1982vett said:
:lol: How is everone this morning? A little slow maybe. :secret: :lol:

Don't think we made the 10,000 count but 3000 might not be far off. The worst part about going to someone elses' house for Thanksgiving....................The leftovers (if any) are not in your refrigerator. :lol:

I've been a little slow all day, I was slow before we ate turkey, so I'm not sure it counts. :) We are typically the Thanksgiving host, so you know whats on the menu tonight. :roll:

Latest posts