Thanks to sky! Anyone else like radish sandwiches

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Simple but very tasty! Single slice of bread, buttered. Sliced radishes on half, salt to taste, fold over the other half of bread ....... Enjoy! Anyone else like or had this sandwich?

:lol: I am sure you have some followers that will eat your radish sandwiches... but as for me ... NO SIR I AM NOT DRINKING YOUR KOOL-AID :lol: or in this case .. I will not eat your RADISH SANDWICHES :yuck:

skyhightree1":2g1bjnk4 said:
:lol: I am sure you have some followers that will eat your radish sandwiches... but as for me ... NO SIR I AM NOT DRINKING YOUR KOOL-AID :lol: or in this case .. I will not eat your RADISH SANDWICHES :yuck:

Sorry, I just made my second radish sandwich, I'll listen to your radish hatred when I'm done. :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I just made my second radish sandwich, I'll listen to your radish hatred when I'm done. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

lol my wife eats those nasty things in salads like they are going out of style.

Alan":1x5jzgab said:
Simple but very tasty! Single slice of bread, buttered. Sliced radishes on half, salt to taste, fold over the other half of bread ....... Enjoy! Anyone else like or had this sandwich?

My mom and dad used to love those , so as a kid I had to eat them as well . Fresh picked radishes with salt and pepper on fresh baked bread with butter was really pretty darn good. :tiphat:

Alan im gonna need you to stay out my wifes head cause while we were out planting the winter garden she asked me why dont you plant some carrots and radishes... I looked at her like she was crazy.. she goes you know stuff for salads I do like salads..

skyhightree1":356l5nf7 said:
Alan im gonna need you to stay out my wifes head cause while we were out planting the winter garden she asked me why dont you plant some carrots and radishes... I looked at her like she was crazy.. she goes you know stuff for salads I do like salads..

Just love your wife! Nothing is more important! Love her and show her you love her ..... It's important. How to show her? Easy, take one piece of fresh bread, spread soft butter on it, sliced radishes on half, lightly salt, fold it over and then hand it to her...... Not by your hand..... geez, on a plate :roll: , while giving her the snack give her a soft kiss on top of the head, then repeat after me ..... Hey my love I hear this is suppose to be a great snack! Enjoy!

Your in!

:lol: :lol:

Alan":303b5vum said:
skyhightree1":303b5vum said:

Just love your wife! Nothing is more important! Love her and show her you love her ..... It's important. How to show her? Easy, take one piece of fresh bread, spread soft butter on it, sliced radishes on half, lightly salt, fold it over and then hand it to her...... Not by your hand..... geez, on a plate :roll: , while giving her the snack give her a soft kiss on top of the head, then repeat after me ..... Hey my love I hear this is suppose to be a great snack! Enjoy!

Your in!

Alan I will try that when the radishes come in lol and I will post a great big ol pic just for you lol I don't even know what radish seeds look like but I will sometime this week. I am gonna try and get some tomorrow we are supposed to get rain tues -fri

Great! Looking forward to the pics! Radishes are very short maturing ...... Looking forward to the pics ...... And the thanks from you, for you getting on the good side of your wife. :lol: :lol:

Alan":2fvo7p5p said:
Great! Looking forward to the pics! Radishes are very short maturing ...... Looking forward to the pics ...... And the thanks from you, for you getting on the good side of your wife. :lol: :lol:

I will thank you in advance before I make the sandwich.. Thank You Alan for helping me get on my wifes good side and being the best marriage counselor and only 1 I have :lol:

skyhightree1":3oarbjn4 said:
Alan":3oarbjn4 said:

I will thank you in advance before I make the sandwich.. Thank You Alan for helping me get on my wifes good side and being the best marriage counselor and only 1 I have :lol:

Alan":23n9qjn5 said:
Never been that hungry....YET !! Can I begin with turnip green sandwiches and work my way up to this??

TexasBred":1cw576vl said:
Alan":1cw576vl said:
Never been that hungry....YET !! Can I begin with turnip green sandwiches and work my way up to this??

Like I tell my wife, you need to expand your palate :D , beside you can always wash it down with a cold beer on a warm evening.

Wow, my mom used to make these. Homemade bread, butter, and some salt. I had completely forgotten about this. I will have some in the garden this fall for sure. Thanks for reminding me about this. I'll definitely try it with a cold beer this time. I wasn't old enough to drink the last time I had one of these.

Just ran this past my wife and she just said I can have that for myself, and walked off. I guess I'll do just that, then!

skyhightree1":1huli5bb said:
Alan just for you... I followed your guidance lol

Ah! Welcome to the dark side Luke! :lol: 22 days until fresh sandwiches!

jsm":1rtjxkkv said:
Wow, my mom used to make these. Homemade bread, butter, and some salt. I had completely forgotten about this. I will have some in the garden this fall for sure. Thanks for reminding me about this. I'll definitely try it with a cold beer this time. I wasn't old enough to drink the last time I had one of these.

Just ran this past my wife and she just said I can have that for myself, and walked off. I guess I'll do just that, then!

Funny how it seems to be, I love them and my wife won't even try a bite. Seems one spouse likes them and the other doesn't. My mom loved them but out of four kids myself and one sister is the only ones who caught on. My dad joked that the thought of them turned his stomach ...... At least I think it was a joke.

skyhightree1":3n0c5mxp said:
Alan,
are radishes supposed to be this big?

Well ah, umm ah, well you're suppose to pick them earlier and butter a slice of bread and slice them for a snack.

Ya, that's big! :lol:

Latest posts