thank you to a member

Help Support CattleToday:

chrome

Reaction score
I want to publically thank one of your members.
She has been talking me thru the sync process of my herd. My bull did not pass a breeding soundness exam (which she recommended). Without her generous help I would have ended up with really late calves out of a bull I didn't like. I had a bull set up to lease, he was currentally working in a small herd of 10 cattle and was a hereford. I don't like herefords. Couldn't pick him up until mid august.

Anyhow, she described to me the process for incerting the cirds, the shots to give and when, and the removal of the cidrs. Told me when to expect them in heat.
Then to top it off, certherfbeef drove 2 hours to my place this morning and spent the most of her sunday AI'ing my cattle. The worst part is that some will need bred tomorrow morning too. She never flinched, said she'd be back to do the rest!
All is good here with the very generous help certherfbeef.
The only payment she would accept (after much begging on my end)was a case of coorslight.

Thank you VERY much cert!!!!!! I owe you one.

Macon, you have some really fine people that frequent these boards!! Thank you.

Cert has to be a much more knowledgeable cowman than most of the men on the board are.
Way to go Cert.

Certs - I always knew you were special.

Now, how do I get you to my place?

:D

Bez

0 all times t0 ave te eyb0ard br0en d0wn. Cert as elped a l0t 0 us by p0sting pics, and giving us a cance wen we were newbies. G00d g0ing, Cert.

some of the most down to earth and respectable people i have met are cattlemen or women, and cert you would have to rank right up there with em... i am impressed..

oh yea, after bez, i call next.. :lol:

jt

You are to be highly commended, Cert, for such an unselfish act and by the recognition of so many on this board, I am sure it is not one action by you, but it is the way you are. Congratulations

Arnold Ziffle":twuorrhy said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well done Cert.

And when Corona is not readily available Coors will do nicely, won't it? :lol:

Coors or Corona. Ya See? Breed don't matter. At least when it comes to beer.

Nice job Cert.

Just more proof that cattle are more a way of life than a job! Can't put a price on friends like that. Maybe you can take her to lunch and then have someone sneak in and fill up her fuel tank while she's not looking! ;-) With the cost of gas, surely no reason to let it cost her anything if at all possible.

It is truly people like Cert... that make this life of earth more pleaseant. There needs to be more wiling people to help out neighbors near and far when help is needed. There are many people on this board that are that way, that is part of what makes this a great place!!!!

What a great story chrome! And thanks for sharing it with us! What a wonderful thing for you to do Cert! Some people always amaze me at the great things they will do for someone else.

chrome":3vx1m3qk said:
I want to publically thank one of your members.
She has been talking me thru the sync process of my herd. My bull did not pass a breeding soundness exam (which she recommended). Without her generous help I would have ended up with really late calves out of a bull I didn't like. I had a bull set up to lease, he was currentally working in a small herd of 10 cattle and was a hereford. I don't like herefords. Couldn't pick him up until mid august.

Anyhow, she described to me the process for incerting the cirds, the shots to give and when, and the removal of the cidrs. Told me when to expect them in heat.
Then to top it off, certherfbeef drove 2 hours to my place this morning and spent the most of her sunday AI'ing my cattle. The worst part is that some will need bred tomorrow morning too. She never flinched, said she'd be back to do the rest!
All is good here with the very generous help certherfbeef.
The only payment she would accept (after much begging on my end)was a case of coorslight.

Thank you VERY much cert!!!!!! I owe you one.

Macon, you have some really fine people that frequent these boards!! Thank you.
We can gripe and complain about a lot of things, but it's selfless and heartfelt people such as you, Cert, that make the rest of the World wonder "What kind of people are those Agricultural people in America?" And I say Agricultural because it seems that we who have a feeling and closeness to things Earthy - soil, plants,the 'excitement' of seeing things grow and mature - particularly Beef Cattle- are just a 'cut above- the rest of the humans on this earth! :D If that sounds egotistical and arrogant - - I guess that's because that's the way I feel! That's why I get so angry :mad: when even our own people just don't get it! :shock: :shock:

Cert - I take my hat off to you and respect you very much. This is what the Lord meant when He said, "Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You." God Bless You!

Latest posts