Thank you for everything

Help Support CattleToday:

icandoit

Reaction score
Well, this will probably be my last post for months. I appreciate each and everyones information about cows. My wife will take precedence over everything concening my small ranch/farm and .............whatever. I hope to write a note or two about my wifes conditon, but, things don't look good.

God Bless to everyone.
Dick

Your family is in our prayers. Keep your priorities straight and the good Lord will get you through. It's not always easy or what we want, but He gets us through!

Boy, I've been whining about little things lately and now this comes along to set me straight. My problems are nothing compared to something like this.

God Bless you and your lovely wife. We hope you have good news the next time we hear from you. We will be praying for you both.

Family should always be the number one priority.Sometimes we let other things get in the way and distract us.

Bless you and your wife and thoughts and prayers always. I hope everything works out.Take care.

Your family will be in my prayers.

When things get rough look at your username. God Bless.

icandoit":29akyube said:
Well, this will probably be my last post for months. I appreciate each and everyones information about cows. My wife will take precedence over everything concening my small ranch/farm and .............whatever. I hope to write a note or two about my wifes conditon, but, things don't look good.

God Bless to everyone.
Dick
you an your wife will be in my thoughts an prayers.may God watch over you.an give you the strength for what yall are going though.

Dick, you, your wife, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm very sorry to hear about your wife's ill health. :( God be with both of you.

Hang in there. Some days when you have to call the shots won't be wonderful, but DON'T BEAT YOURSELF UP, it won't do any good and will just make you feel like a dummy. It's a bad ride to get on, so stay off of it. Enjoy the days you have together, and the times when she feels like it, get her to talk about her favorite things.

May the Lord bless you and your family in the days ahead as ya'll face this trial together.

Cuz

Bless her. I hope things work out for the best. I pray for your wife's health and your strength.

God bless your family ~ accept offers of help and ask when you need it. People want to help, they just don't always know how and/or feel clumsy about asking. Thoughts and prayers.
Angie

angie":v5urbti3 said:
God bless your family ~ accept offers of help and ask when you need it. People want to help, they just don't always know how and/or feel clumsy about asking. Thoughts and prayers.
Angie

Angie, that is GREAT ADVICE. I hope he will take it.

Cuz

Latest posts