Textron

Help Support CattleToday:

You had me intrigued. I clicked the link and first thing I noticed was it looked exactly like artic cat. I googled it and It made sense. "Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Arctic Cat Inc. by means of a short-form merger under Minnesota law. As a result, Arctic Cat has become an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Textron."https://investor.textron.com/news/n...he-Recreational-Vehicle-Industry/default.aspx
That being said I never did like artic cat but after reading about Textron and the different products they make, they might make some good ATVs.

rnh2":3okhlp9p said:
Didn't Textron own Case at one time as well as Homelite?
That was Tectronic, a Chinese holding company. They own Homelite, Ryobi, Dirt Devil, Milwaukee, and Hoover. No connection to Textron.

Dunno about Case but Textron owns or owned a slew of different companies, including Beechcraft, Cessna, Jocobsen lawn machinery, Bell Helicopter, E-Z Go golf carts, Lycoming Engines, and the company that makes the LCACs for the US Navy as well as several different armored vehicles and some kind of 'Predator type drone' for the cia/USAF.... Movers and shakers in the aerospace industry..Anything to make a buck..

Latest posts