Texas car wash (pic)

Help Support CattleToday:

dj

Reaction score
Favorite Caustic quote:
"You bathe the cow why?"

onlyintexas.jpg

Hey she has a date, give a girl a break will you, the drugstore ran out of nite in the stockyards cologne

now that is the easy way to wash a cow for a show or sale.bet the people driving by did a double take.scott

bigbull338":uw6k58l4 said:
now that is the easy way to wash a cow for a show or sale.bet the people driving by did a double take.scott

I wonder how many of them jumped the curb and ended up somewhere they didn't want to be?

been there, done that, Had a local show and so many people washing cows we had no water pressure so we loaded up and went to car wash just down the rd. we had the cleanest cows there. Next week went to Lowes and bought a pressure washer.

You might be a redneck if you've ever pressure washed a cow. :lol:

Sorry I just couldn't resist that.

Thanks Southerngal....another project for the son-in-law before winter really sets in up here....just so happens that a friend left his washer with me to do the equipment. What a stroke of luck...DMc

Susie David":20hx9ois said:
Thanks Southerngal....another project for the son-in-law before winter really sets in up here....just so happens that a friend left his washer with me to do the equipment. What a stroke of luck...DMc

I think I'm glad I'm not your son-in-law! :nod: :lol2:

Susie David":1e2grig7 said:

dont forget conditioner!

Beefy":1dfzpopv said:
Susie David":1dfzpopv said:

dont forget conditioner!

They have leave in conditioner these days. Bath em, spray em, brush em, good to go.